Search Unity

problem with ads in google play console

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by kalhach, Dec 26, 2020.

1. kalhach

kalhach

hi good day, i have a question, i don't have admob but i have the dashboard of unity and unity's app-ads.txt say that i have to put the file in the root of the developer website, the question here is where i put the file if it isn't in the dashboard? (and i don't want to use admob because i had problems with the IA of admob :c ) thanks in advance.

2. kyle-unity

kyle-unity

Unity Technologies

Your app-ads.txt file should be placed at the root of the website you have listed on your app's store page. For example, if your Google Play developer account had the website of "yourgames.com" then your app-ads.txt file should be reachable at yourgames.com/app-ads.txt

The app-ads.txt file isn't 100% necessary, but it is required for your app to receive programmatic ads from our third party partners. Without it, your fill rate might be lower than otherwise. You can read more about the spec here:
    https://iabtechlab.com/blog/demystifying-app-ads-txt/

3. kalhach

kalhach

okok other question: could i use pages like blogger to put the app.ads.txt? in my case im starting with no money so i can't afford a domain or even a website of my own, so could i use blogger? or any recommendations?

4. kyle-unity

kyle-unity

Unity Technologies

5. kalhach

kalhach

lol thanks a lot :) for your help :)

6. yasinkilickaya

yasinkilickaya

I have admob and UnityAds so, I can not keep same file in root directory ? How can i do this.