Search Unity

Problem with 2019.2.4f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.ugui\Runtime\

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by BasJansw, Sep 10, 2019.

1. BasJansw

BasJansw

I'm trying to connect unity with my android device. I have got every thing set up but I can't press play because I have these error:

C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.2.4f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.ugui\Runtime\EventSystem\InputModules\BaseInput.cs(19,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IMECompositionMode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.2.4f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.ugui\Runtime\EventSystem\InputModules\BaseInput.cs(104,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Touch' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.2.4f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.ugui\Runtime\EventSystem\InputModules\PointerInputModule.cs(70,61): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Touch' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I don't know what these errors mean or how to fix them. I've already tried Help -> Reset packages to defaults
    Which didn't help. I anyone can help me I'd appreciate that.

2. zebqney

zebqney

I am getting the same error and haven't got it figured out yet. So if anyone who can figure out how to get rid of it please let me know.

3. ahsanozi68

ahsanozi68

same error here, did you guys solved it?

4. zebqney

zebqney

I did not get it fixed. I am still wondering why it says that and how to fix it.