Search Unity

Problem when trying to submit an app to the iOS store

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by SirCrono, Jun 19, 2012.

1. SirCrono

SirCrono

Hi everyone, first of all, I'm not sure if this question belongs in these forums, but really need help and I haven't found anything helpful so far.

I'm trying to upload a game to the iOS store, but I'm stuck trying to archive the app in Xcode, been receiving the following message: "Code Sign error: No unexpired provisioning profiles found that contain any of the keychain's signing certificates".

I have reviewed both the provisioning profile and the certificate and both are showing ok, I even revoked my certificate, and requested a new one, deleted the provisioning profile and created a new one using the also new certificate, but the problem still persist.

I'm hoping someone here could help me out with this issue, since is keeping me from uploading my game.

Thanks and regards.

2. renman3000

renman3000

These things can be tricky. It has happened to me before. I forget the answer, but more than sure if you search the Apple boards that you will get an (million) answers.

3. Moonjump

Moonjump

Do you have a Distribution profile (not a Development one)?

4. Diviner

Diviner

Make sure that your target is iOS Device, not Emulator. XCode defaults to Emulator.

5. SirCrono

SirCrono

Thanks, still trying to fix the problem

@Moonjump Yes I do have a distribution profile
    @Diviner I did check that

Actually this will be my third release in itunes, that is why I find it strange, had no problems with the other two releases.

6. SirCrono

SirCrono

Problem solved, it seems that Xcode changed to caps my bundle identifier. Changed manually in the summary section.