Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for your feedback on the platforms you use and how you use them. Let us know!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem UDP after second lauch

Discussion in 'Connected Games' started by loicHusson, May 16, 2018.

1. loicHusson

loicHusson

Hello,
    I have an application which read data received on the UDP port. That work perfectly on the Unity test but when I build and run, that work the first time but if I try to relauch it, it doesn't received any data. I have to rebuild-it to read another data. It's annoying.
    If someone know what can do that, that seems to come from the Unity file, but I don't know which.

Thank you for reading
    (and sorry for potential bad english)

2. loicHusson

loicHusson

I have try other thing, if I just build it and lauch it with the .exe, I don't received any data on the UDP, even the 1st time

3. loicHusson

loicHusson

After debugging, the problem is a fileName (Assets/... doesn't exist when you build). If someone know how to let folder after a build?