Search Unity

Problem to import .fbx file

Discussion in 'Animation' started by unity_4dgmLZCOCrE8kw, Jan 30, 2019.

1. unity_4dgmLZCOCrE8kw

unity_4dgmLZCOCrE8kw

Today I started a brief youtube animation and modeling tutorial in Blender. (I'm a beginner in Blender).
    I would make this question in Blender forum but the problem occours after importation to Unity3D.
    I created this object and your animation.
    Gif 1:
    b.gif

In Blender the animation runs normally, but when I export as .fbx and import in Unity 3D I have this problem. (The animation runs incomplete. Lost part of your movement)
    Gif 2:
    b1.gif

My scene hierarchy in Blender.
    Img 1:
    c.PNG
    I'm not find the problem. Anyone can help me ?
    .blend file: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1FwaghGspIgFYlEF42hcWcc6lAmZQki4u

2. KiddUniverse

KiddUniverse

find your file in the your assets. go to animation tab in the inspector after clicking on your file. when i say your file i mean the main file, not the sub mesh or animations that you can expand. anyway, after you click the main fbx or obj or whatever it is, look at the inspector. you'll see a tab called animations. go down to the animation with the name of the one that's short. click it. below the list it should have a start and an end time. make sure it starts at 0 and ends at whichever frame you'd like it to end. you can type the value in. don't forget to click apply.