Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.1 has arrived! Read about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Scriptable Render Pipeline improvements, Texture Mipmap Streaming, and more! Check out what we have in store for you in the 2018.2 Beta.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you couldn't join the live stream, take a peek at what you missed.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem setting icon

Discussion in 'Android' started by shopl, Oct 2, 2014.

1. shopl

shopl

I'm using unity free. I want to change default unity launcher icon. I set all textures in publisher settings for icons. But when I publish my game launcher always display default unity icon. I unpacked apk and checked into res/drawable, res/drawable-hdpi etc and there are my icons names app_icon.png. I'm using latest stable version. Any help?

2. iSmart

iSmart

make sure AndroidManifest.xml file in your unpacked apk has the following attribute with the same name image you found in res/drawable folders: android:icon="@drawable/IMAGE_NAME"

3. shopl

shopl

Yes it has