Search Unity

Question Problem logging in with my developer account

Discussion in 'Unity Gaming Services General Discussion' started by lkermel, Aug 2, 2021.

1. lkermel

lkermel

Hi,

I'm currently traveling and when I tried to log-in this morning to check the Unity Ad dashboard page for my game, I was suddenly asked to supply a code sent to my phone (which I currently don't have). I'm concerned that my developer account was maybe hacked as I've never activated the 2 forms of authentication for my account, and I therefore don't have any recovery codes. I also logged-in two days ago without any problems.

I just created this temporary account so I could reach out for help on the forum - could someone help me resolve the situation? I really want to make sure my developer account hasn't been hacked, I'd be delighted to supply all my dev account information to a Unity staff in a private conversation to solve the issue.

Thanks you for your help :)

2. joonarahko

joonarahko

Unity Technologies

3. lkermel

lkermel

Thank you so much for your quick reply! Yesterday, I also sent an email to the Unity support team and it looks like my action created a ticket. I will file another ticket using your link if I don't receive an answer. Thank you again for your help :)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  4. joonarahko

joonarahko

Unity Technologies

No problem at all, hopefully this will get sorted out promptly for you! :)