Search Unity

Problem Integrating Microsoft Ads

Discussion in 'Windows' started by CyberInteractiveLLC, Aug 9, 2019.

1. CyberInteractiveLLC

CyberInteractiveLLC

Hi, I'm Trying to use Banner ad on UWP Unity Project, I Built and exporting UWP solution from unity to visual studio, and then on visual studio i added reference to Microsoft Advertising SDK for XAML but i noticed that the UWP VS Solution created by unity does not have main.xaml in VS solution explorer. when i try to add a xaml object to the project it wouldn't do anything not even get initialized on runtime..

I'm trying to implement banner ad from this tutorial: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=AdMediator.MicrosoftAdvertisingSDK

2. timke

timke

In the Build Settings window (for UWP), you need to change the Project Type from "D3D Project" to "XAML Project". This will provide the MainPage.xaml and App.xaml files in VS Solution.

Note that you need to build your XAML project to a different output folder; you'll get a build error otherwise.

3. CyberInteractiveLLC

CyberInteractiveLLC

Thank you sir,
    After I done this a new issue I'm encountering is

"kernelbase.pdb not loaded" right after running the project on VS, I will research this problem

4. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

That's not an error.

5. MuhammadHaseeb56

MuhammadHaseeb56

HI before unity 2019 i was using .net build for uwp projects and implement the adds in visual build and call the function through callbacks from unity now i make the build with il2cpp build kindly me how i can implement the ads?