Search Unity

Resolved Problem encountered with tutorial solved - special thanks to Kurt-Dekker

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Unity-Student0, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Unity-Student0

Unity-Student0

Hello,

This is to thank Kurt-Dekker for the repeatedly telling me to follow the steps exactly like what I was supposed to do - what he repeated in a few threads. The tutorial did not have the solution but one of my previous projects had the solution. If not for Kurt's steps / advice, I would not have succeeded and spent more time possibly searching for other tutorials that might not have been helpful.

But Kurt needs to be more friendly in his approach. I still find his words quite nasty. That's the only issue. I hope Kurt accepts this openly and learns to be a nicer person.

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

It makes me personally and professionally happy to know that you are succeeding.

I wish you all the best of success in your Unity journey.

My posts are terse because they are often dense with technical terminology and jargon.

I appreciate your feedback and will consider your suggestions.

I urge you to experiment as broadly and as often as your time permits. Unity is very rewarding to work with.

LethalGenes likes this.
  3. Unity-Student0

Unity-Student0

Kurt, you don't have to worry about the amount of time I spend creating projects with Unity. Understand or not? The need to experiment with Unity and learn whatever I can will depend entirely on the personal issues I'm having and what priority Unity is given. The only assurance I can give you is Unity will be learnt in the long-term. But the amount of time I spend is very difficult to plan, decide or predict because my personal life has issues not related to Unity. I think you should emphasize more towards understanding how Unity works. Why? Because I can spend more time and yet understand nothing extra. This is what you don't understand. Experimenting more doesn't guarantee I can understand more. I am not you. Understand?