Search Unity

1. New Unity Live Help updates. Check them out here!

Dismiss Notice

Problem Downloading Revision

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by S3dition, May 14, 2016.

1. S3dition

S3dition

A team member has committed revisions, and I have the update option. However, the popout box says "No Revision Available" and trying to click the Update Now button does nothing.

Running Beta 17.

2. S3dition

S3dition

I was able to download changes via the history panel. Do you want me to submit a bug report for the collab drop down?

3. thierry_unity

thierry_unity

Unity Technologies

I wasn't able to have a repro specifically on your issue, but we do have a similar issue in our bug database. seem like the toolbar isn't always being updated and stay stuck in that kind of state. I will investigate a bit further before opening a new one.

4. thierry_unity

thierry_unity

Unity Technologies

Maybe a workaround that could help:

Delete Browser/Cache
    - C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\Browser for Win10
    - ~\Library\Unity\Browser\Cache OSX

5. cyb3r

cyb3r

Similar problem here. Suddenly, the other member of my project is not on the members list, can't see nothing on the collab history, and I get an error "Cannot get revision from server" with the "Update!" button (which does nothing).

Previously I had another bug that I don't remember but made me delete the Library folder in order to be able to open the project, then I had to change some field on Edit > Project settings > Player that said "Remote"to "local" to fix the project. Then added my partner again as a member and he had to download everything again.

And now this, it's broken again :(

I'm using Unity 5.5.0b09 with Windows 10.

And it doesn't even let me log in.

6. thierry_unity

thierry_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi,
    So by looking in the dashboard here, It seem you have multiple project active with the same name. I think it's possible that the project unlinked and re-linked in the cloud with another ID. So every added project members disappear in that case.
    It is possible for you, using the service panel, to re-link the project to the correct cloud project.

Attached Files:

cyb3r likes this.
  7. cyb3r

cyb3r

Thierry, thanks for your answer!

Yes, we've been having lots of problems with collaborate, and when it didn't work we had to copy changes manually. Now we have the same project linked, but none of us can commit. For some reason all we can do is to "update" to an old version. We don't know what else can we do :(

EDIT: We seem to have it working now. We re-linked to another project. Thanks again :)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
unityunity