Search Unity

Probably asking in the wrong place, but i'm at a loss.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by legendkid97, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legendkid97

legendkid97

I'm not a dev or anything, but I can't find anything remotely helpful for my problem. I apologize for any inconveniences that this forum thread may cause (due to it being probably irrelevant)

I screwed up the resolution settings when starting up a certain Unity game. I didn't realize that it would screw the entire visuals up, and now (probably because its a steam game) it won't let me redo the setup.
    The game in question is Speed Dating for Ghosts, and the main menu of the game looks like this:

I can't find anything to help me with this, so I figure this is my last resort. (i really wanted to play it too...)

2. You need to ask the developer/publisher for support. They can help you. This is a community forum for the game engine Unity. We don't know much about the game you are asking about.

Deleted User likes this.
  3. bobisgod234

bobisgod234

Immediately after launching the game, hold shift. This should show the resolution selection box. Change the resolution there.

Deleted User and Joe-Censored like this.
  4. Deleted User

Deleted User

The steam store page for that game has numerous points of contact and discussion groups for support.

Attached Files:

5. legendkid97

legendkid97

Thank you for letting me know about that Shift trick. It worked perfectly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.