Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

Pro Builder issues

Discussion in 'Linux Editor' started by thobin, Dec 29, 2018.

1. thobin

thobin

Help,

Pro Builder issues can get shift anything to work??!?! Any Ideas, known bug, different key, that is not easy to find documentation on the forum, cause the forum search sucks? You are fixing it now as we speak or do I give up on Unity in Linux and suffer with Winblows?

TA

2. wuzard

wuzard

I'm having the same problem. In Linux, the SHIFT key is ignored when you use the move tool to extrude a face for example.

No fix found yet. Works fine in Windows 7. (Win 10 is regressive though, and I'd do just about anything to avoid it. Hence, Linux.)

I also agree, I'm very concerned about Unity's "support" I'm seeing. Lots of unanswered questions, old responses, and no clear way for subscribers to get easy support without spending more money. I hope I didn't spend my money in error. Maybe I'm just missing something though.

3. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape Moderator

Please post bug report case number if you want staff to properly investigate this issue. I will remind you that Linux support is still beta and experimental. So many distros and so little bug report cases :'(

4. thobin

thobin

Done bug sent.

5. thobin

thobin

I'm finding a ton of keys don't do what there are suppose to in this version. Sad I had such high hopes I could finally cut Winblows out of my life forever.

6. thobin

thobin

Two updates, still no fix! sigh!

7. senkal_

senkal_

@thobin
    Could you post link to a bug report? I can at least take a look and vote for the fix.