Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Question Print photo over a mesh

Discussion in 'AR' started by LyceumVR, Oct 8, 2021.

1. LyceumVR

LyceumVR

Hi everyone,
    I am developing an AR app with AR Foundation, one oh their features is a animation trigger by a image target in a wall:
    When user detect this image target in his smartphone camera the app show the next animation:

Before init animation I need to take a photo and then print it over the mesh of each piece, the target is set the real wall material over my breakable wall.

I had tried to use decals but is useless because when the pieces of the wall falls, the decal position is fixed and the texture is deformed in my pieces. If I try to joint a decal for each piece, all decals affects over the other pieces.(Example with a generic decal:
    )

If I try to joint a decal for each piece, all decals affects to the other pieces.

I just only to print my photo over each piece and then fixed to each piece. And I dont know how print over a mesh.