Search Unity

Prime31 Unity Plugins Officially Live! [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by prime31, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kleinfb

kleinfb

@prime31

I begin to get a bit disappointed with this... I am waiting for days for some interaction over this thread, which has always worked fine...

So far, I have the feeling I paid $40 for a plugin whose only functionality is not allowing me to build my Unity project anymore... I have a submission date scheduled for tomorrow, and I am not getting the slightest of helps in here...

Should I find another communication channel?

2. sathya

sathya

@prime31,

Facing following un-handled exception when trying to post an image on twitter. Though image gets posted on twitter i do not get the completionHandler callback. Please do assist me solve this issue.
    (Using latest version of Social Networking plugin for WP8)

"An exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in LinqToTwitterWP.DLL and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary"

Thanks

3. prime31

prime31

Important Note

This thread has now had [CLOSED] added to the title. Ever since Unity's big forum upgrade the email notification system is very broken. We receive updates maybe 1 out of 10 times when a thread is updated. For that reason we are moving all support over to our support site: support.prime31.com where the email notification system is functioning properly which allows us to respond in a timely fashion.

4. Recluse

Recluse

Hi Mike,

I'm using Trashman to respawn a couple of prefabs in my level...

I keep getting Debug.Log "attempted to spawn a GameObject from recycle bin (Robot) but there is no recycle bin setup for it".

I've set up Trashman in the inspector and it's first in the script order.

Have I missed something?

5. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

I've locked the thread to comply with the author's wishes of offering technical support on his own site.

abhinandand91 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.