Search Unity

Prime31 Unity Plugins Officially Live! [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by prime31, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prime31

prime31

@rich, I can tell you exactly what the plugin does but we cannot fix bugs with the underlying Android notification system. The cancelAllNotifications calls through to NotificationManager.cancelAll(). The cancelNotification method calls through to NotificationManager.cancel. If you visit Stack Overflow or any Android forum you will find tons of posts with regard to notification bugs.

Edit: I just got an idea that might work using notification tags + the ids. I'll do some tests and see if it is viable.

Edit: it actually seems to work (on Samsung devices so far). I'll test on the rest of the Android device testbed and if all is well I'll push out an update.

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  2. Anum Shahid

Anum Shahid

I had already updated MS ad SDK , although I updated it again and also re install window sdk 8.0 and try to integrate your plugin in my another project. It showing this when click on button i.e . shown in attachment

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  3. prime31

prime31

@anum, you seem to be the only one with this issue. Can you please zip up your full project and email it to question (at) prime31.com so we can give it a look?

4. Anum Shahid

Anum Shahid

sent you... Kindly Reply Quickly

5. ferretnt

ferretnt

We are seeing one movie playing at about 180% of expected 30fps playback speed. (Note: not a round number like 2x.) The movie should be playing back at 720P, 30fps, on iPad. We did not encode this movie. Are there any known-good settings for Handbrake, Adobe Media Encoder, etc, that are known to produce 30fps playback, or other settings that we should be aware of?

Note that our Application.targetFrameRate is 60fps, but another movie does seem to be playing back at 30Hz correctly in the same app.

6. ferretnt

ferretnt

We need the audio to play back at "true" timing (due to lipsync, and who the character's voice is, which we are not allowed to mangle.) Starting video on VideoDidStartEvent surprisingly does not correspond to the start of the movie, as the video rushes through the initial frames trying to catch up, presumably, on its own decode clock. Starting audio at the moment we start the video does sync, but initial frames of the video are missing.

Is there any way to "warm start" the video so we get every frame played correctly?

7. prime31

prime31

I don't think this will work but it can't hurt to try. Call play then immediately (or in the next frame) call pause. Apple might do some preloading if you do that but it is a black box so its hard to say for sure.

8. macdude2

macdude2

Hello, the Game Center plugin is causing a crash for some reason. I have included the crash log below. Do you know what might be the issue? I'm running iOS 7.1 if that makes a difference.

0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x3a3a51f0 __pthread_kill + 8
    1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x3a40f792 pthread_kill + 54
    2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x3a355fd8 abort + 72
    3 Metamorphic 0x0098083c mono_handle_native_sigsegv + 312
    4 Metamorphic 0x00970194 mono_sigsegv_signal_handler + 256
    5 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x3a409f90 _sigtramp + 40
    6 Metamorphic 0x0054cb18 UnitySendMessage (WebScripting.cpp:136)
    7 Metamorphic 0x0054cb18 UnitySendMessage (WebScripting.cpp:136)
    8 Metamorphic 0x00ad6264 GameCenterSendMessage(char const*, char const*, char const*) (GameCenterManager.mm:81)
    9 Metamorphic 0x00ad81b8 -[GameCenterManager authenticationChanged] (GameCenterManager.mm:480)
    10 CoreFoundation 0x2f2c21ee __CFNOTIFICATIONCENTER_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER__ + 10
    11 CoreFoundation 0x2f23657a _CFXNotificationPost + 1714
    12 Foundation 0x2fc20a38 -[NSNotificationCenter postNotificationName:eek:bject:userInfo:] + 72
    13 GameCenterFoundation 0x2fe97418 __52-[GKDaemonProxy setLocalPlayer:authenticated:reply:]_block_invoke + 768
    14 libdispatch.dylib 0x3a2ca830 _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 8
    15 libdispatch.dylib 0x3a2ca81c _dispatch_client_callout + 20
    16 libdispatch.dylib 0x3a2d149a _dispatch_main_queue_callback_4CF$VARIANT$mp + 274
    17 CoreFoundation 0x2f2ca8ec __CFRUNLOOP_IS_SERVICING_THE_MAIN_DISPATCH_QUEUE__ + 4
    18 CoreFoundation 0x2f2c91c0 __CFRunLoopRun + 1296
    19 CoreFoundation 0x2f233f4a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 518
    20 CoreFoundation 0x2f233d2e CFRunLoopRunInMode + 102
    21 GraphicsServices 0x3412d65e GSEventRunModal + 134
    22 UIKit 0x31b7f168 UIApplicationMain + 1132

9. prime31

prime31

@macdude, that looks to me like a bug in your authentificationChanged event handler. Either you forgot to remove the event handler and the listener object is null or you are doing something in there to cause a crash.

10. Wonderwood-Games

Wonderwood-Games

Hello, Prime

It looks like GameCenter plugin does not work with new Unity 4.5:

We've got an error while trying to build it. Here is an error log:

11. prime31

prime31

@wonderwood, I think you have a very old version of the plugin. Unity 4.5 has not changed anything with regard to UnityGetGLViewController. Download the latest version of the plugin and it should clear up your issue.

12. Chris-HG

Chris-HG

@wonderwood @prime

4.5 broke me as well.
    4.3.4 was fine.
    Let me make sure we got latest plugins (using GameCenter and StoreKit plugins).

13. Wonderwood-Games

Wonderwood-Games

@prime @Chris HG

It looks like we are using latest plugin - version from 2014-04-18

And nothing help for now.

14. Conflei

Conflei

Hello Prime31, first of all thanks for all the help.

See, i have a question, i'm actually using Etcetera Plugin and i want to use an custom camera, is that possible using your plugin?

For i custom camera i mean like snapchat camear with custom buttons.

Only asking if it's possibly and how, thanks.
    Can i have some help please? Where to begin to make it? Native?

15. prime31

prime31

@conflei, if you want to make a custom camera you need to make a custom plugin yourself.

16. prime31

prime31

@mperepelkin, we have had updates out in the wild for several months already that address this. Just delete all your old plugin files and import the latest version of the plugin. You will want to do a Clean on your Xcode project as well to dump the object cache.

17. gmatom

gmatom

We're seeing similar linker errors after moving to 4.5 as well:

undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
    "UnityGetGLViewController()", referenced from:
    -[TwitterManager showViewControllerModallyInWrapper:] in libP31Twitter.a(TwitterManager.o)
    -[TwitterManager showTweetComposerWithMessage:image:link:] in libP31Twitter.a(TwitterManager.o)
    ___58-[TwitterManager showTweetComposerWithMessage:image:link:]_block_invoke in libP31Twitter.a(TwitterManager.o)
    -[StoreKitManager displayStoreWithProductId:] in libStoreKit.a(StoreKitManager.o)
    ___45-[StoreKitManager displayStoreWithProductId:]_block_invoke in libStoreKit.a(StoreKitManager.o)
    -[StoreKitManager productViewControllerDidFinish:] in libStoreKit.a(StoreKitManager.o)
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7

Tried updating Prime31 (through the Unity editor menu, it says it wants to import P31PostPorcessor.pyc, Prime31MenuItem.dll and P31RestKit.dll). Rebuilt, cleaned, trashed the Xcode project and same error happens. Are we missing a step somewhere?

18. prime31

prime31

@gmatom, you have to actually update the plugin itself, not the shared tools. The menu item only updates the shared tools.

19. gmatom

gmatom

Oops, I'll try that.

20. morgyn

morgyn

Yes, the UnityGetGLViewController() was moved to UnityAppController.mm and the iPhone_View.h and iPhone_View.mm files were removed in Unity 4.5.0. This does appear to affect Prime31. We are having the same problem here.

21. ButcherBolzi

ButcherBolzi

I did have problems also with my own plugins. Reason is that UnityGetGLViewController is now unmangled. It's now with extern "C" inside UnityAppController.mm file.

22. Chris-HG

Chris-HG

Re 4.5 upgrade.

Right.... upgrading the plugins and not just upgrading the tools from Prime menu fixed our issue.

23. Jlpeebles

Jlpeebles

I am unclear on some specifics when it comes to interstitials and the iAd plugin, any help would be appreciated.

(from the docs) // Starts loading a new interstitial ad. Returns false when interstitials are not supported.
    public static bool initializeInterstitial()

Does this need to be called only once or after every interstitial view?

// Fired when the adView is either shown or hidden
    public static event Action<bool> adViewDidChange;

Does this event also fire when an interstitial is shown/hidden?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  24. pahe

pahe

Hey. I got a strange problem currently with my jenkins build job. If I'm building the xCode project manually, everything is working fine, but if I let it build my build server, I some errors like:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Users/jenkins/jenkins/JENKINS_HOME/jobs/iOS_Client/workspace/Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookManager.mm:144:21: error: cast of C pointer type 'CFStringRef' (aka 'const __CFString *') to Objective-C pointer type 'NSString *' requires a bridged cast
    or

Code (CSharp):
    1. /Users/jenkins/jenkins/JENKINS_HOME/jobs/iOS_Client/workspace/Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookManager.mm:145:17: error: 'autorelease' is unavailable: not available in automatic reference counting mode
    As I said, if I build the project manually it runs fine and nothing to complain. But the automated build seems to do something else. The command for building it is:

Code (CSharp):
    1. xcodebuild -alltargets -configuration Release build CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/jenkins/jenkins/JENKINS_HOME/jobs/workspace/automatedBuild/<ProjectName>/ "CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=<CodeSigningIdentity>"
    This problem only occurs since I updated to Unity 4.5 and updated the social plugin tool (deleted before that the old file from the unity project, just to make sure it was new from the scratch).

Anyone has a hint for me?
    Thx

Update: My problem was fixed with this: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/co...orking-anymore-since-unity-4-5-update.250003/

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  25. Conflei

Conflei

I'm using etcetera, how TakeScreenshot(string x) works?

26. ferretnt

ferretnt

LiveTexture:

- Texture is not filled with valid data when videoDidStartEvent is called

I can verify this by pre-assigning a texture of the first frame of the movie to the texture I'm playing back on, then popping to the videoTexture during VideoDidStartEvent. Multiple frames of grey display.

[edit: Oh right, I see, plugin just trashes opengl state, presumably by calling glBindTexture/glTex(sub)image2d. Really? In 2014? So the texture I thought I was assigning wasn't actually what unity was rendering because (presumably) Unity's state cache thinks that the bound texture is still the one from last frame, but it isn't because LiveTexture called glBindTexture during decode.

"Fixed" with call to GL.InvalidateState() in OnPreRender during video playback.

That was fun to debug with no source code...

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  27. Aiursrage2k

Aiursrage2k

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: 'Cannot finish a purchasing transaction'

28. attar033

attar033

Hi, I am using your Prime31 iOS social networking plugin to post something on a wall. I 've run into a problem which I suspect is related to character encoding. I am using the following code to post on facebook.

Dictionary<string, string> requestParams = newDictionary<string, string> ();
    requestParams.Add ("link", "http://kaffitar.is");
    requestParams.Add ("description", "Av Nev var aðpila Kringlukrös og vann 20 % afslát af vöunni Da Vinci kaffi fráersluninni Kaffitá.");
    requestParams.Add ("picture", "https://game.gamatic.com/Kringlukross_2/CouponPlatform/images/productImages/vara");
    requestParams.Add ("name", "Da Vinci kaffi");
    requestParams.Add ("caption", "Expressóeðlóði mjók og síói.");
    FacebookAccess.showDialog ("feed", requestParams);

The result was that all special characters are replaced by a question mark character.

Is there a way I can make facebook correctly display all the characters? Also note that I am not experiencing this problem with the Prime31 social networking Android plugin.

I also tried posting with the following method only to get the same result.
    varparameters = newDictionary<string,object>
    {
    { "link", "http://kaffitar.is" },
    { "name", "Da Vinci kaffi" },
    { "picture", "https://game.gamatic.com/Kringlukross_2/CouponPlatform/images/productImages/vara" },
    { "caption", "Expressó með flóaðri mjólk og sírópi."},
    { "description", "Av Nev var að spila Kringlukröss og vann 20 % afslátt af vörunni Da Vinci kaffi frá versluninni Kaffitár." }
    };
    FacebookBinding.showFacebookShareDialog(parameters);

29. prime31

prime31

Are you up to date with the plugin? The last update had a fix for certain cases that caused some UTF8/16 characters to get downconverted when passing from Unity to native.

30. attar033

attar033

Thanks for your reply. I will definitely try that out.

31. attar033

attar033

I updated to the latest version (2014-05-28) and I am still getting the same result. Anything else I can try out?

32. Cybernoise

Cybernoise

Hi Prime !
    i already have google play services in my project, all works fine , but when i ad admob in the project i cannot compile it and get this error :

Error building Player: CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to re-package resources. See the Console for details.
    D:\AndroidSDK\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140321\sdk\build-tools\android-4.4.2\aapt.exe package --auto-add-overlay -v -f -m -J gen -M AndroidManifest.xml -S "res" -I "D:/AndroidSDK/adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140321/sdk/platforms/android-19\android.jar" -F bin/resources.ap_ --extra-packages com.google.android.gms -S

how can i fix this? (

33. yuewahchan

yuewahchan

I have a SocialNetworking prime31 plugin, the facebook SDK for iOS have a folder of FacebookSDK.framework that contains Resources folder. Unity3D editor will include the *.png while building.

4.0 mb 4.3% Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Resources/FBUserSettingsViewResources.bundle/images/loginBackgroundIPadPortrait@2x.jpg
    4.0 mb 4.3% Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/Versions/A/Resources/FBUserSettingsViewResources.bundle/images/loginBackgroundIPadPortrait@2x.jpg
    4.0 mb 4.3% Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Resources/FBUserSettingsViewResources.bundle/images/loginBackgroundIPadPortrait.jpg
    4.0 mb 4.3% Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/Versions/A/Resources/FBUserSettingsViewResources.bundle/images/loginBackgroundIPadPortrait.jpg
    2.0 mb 2.1% Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Resources/FBUserSettingsViewResources.bundle/images/loginBackgroundIPhonePortrait@2x.jpg
    2.0 mb 2.1% Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Resources/FBUserSettingsViewResources.bundle/images/loginBackgroundIPadLandscape@2x.jpg
    2.0 mb 2.1% Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/Versions/A/Resources/FBUserSettingsViewResources.bundle/images/loginBackgroundIPhonePortrait@2x.jpg
    2.0 mb 2.1% Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/Versions/A/Resources/FBUserSettingsViewResources.bundle/images/loginBackgroundIPadLandscape@2x.jpg
    2.0 mb 2.1% Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Resources/FBUserSettingsViewResources.bundle/images/loginBackgroundIPadLandscape.jpg
    2.0 mb 2.1% Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/Versions/A/Resources/FBUserSettingsViewResources.bundle/images/loginBackgroundIPadLandscape.jpg

34. vaclav_b

vaclav_b

Is there any way to detect whether item is consumable or not? Our store code could really use that information and we can't find it in information returned by prime's storekit.

35. prime31

prime31

The plugin doesn't expose anything specifically with regard to consumable or non-consumable. Seeing as you have to enter that data into iTunes Connect yourself you should already know what it is...

36. avatara359

Hello. I'm having trouble with the iOS Etcetera Plugin using the showAlertWithTitleMessageAndButtons()
    Calling it seems to lock up my app. When I left my app and came back to it, the popup box was there with out any text, I was able to close it and interact with my app again.

Skipping that one function call seems to avoid the problem

I'm using Unity 4.5.1f3 but I also tried this with 4.3.4
    I updated my Etcetera plugin to latest.

My code is:
    public static void showAlert( stringtitle, stringmessage, stringbutton )
    {
    Debug.Log ("showAlert " + title + "" + message + "" + button + ".");
    string[] buttons = {button};
    EtceteraBinding.showAlertWithTitleMessageAndButtons(title,message,buttons);

37. prime31

prime31

Does the demo scene exhibit the same behavior? Are you running into memory limits? I cannot reproduce on any iOS version or device.

38. avatara359

The demo scene in a fresh project seems to be working fine. I don't think I'm hitting any memory limits, my iPad 3 has enough memory, Only using about 200mb.

Perhaps I need to clean all the Prime31 and Etcetera files out and reinstall them....

Update:
    The problem appears to be that my Parse login system is throwing an exception, which is interfering with Etcetera showAlertWithTitleMessageAndButtons. Non-parse popups are working fine. This is odd because the Parse exception isn't causing any other bad behavior on its own.

Solution:
    My work around was to use a coroutine to delay showAlertWithTitleMessageAndButtons from activating until the next frame, then everything seemed fine.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  39. yuewahchan

yuewahchan

I have a SocialNetworking prime31 plugin, the facebook SDK for iOS have a folder of FacebookSDK.framework that contains Resources folder. Unity3D editor will include the *.png while building.

40. prime31

prime31

If you don't want the file included in non-iOS builds remove it. There is no other way to deal with it since that is how Unity works. Note that you should open a bug report with Unity so that they fix the issue if files in Editor folders getting put in builds.

41. yuewahchan

yuewahchan

The PostprocessBuildPlayer can do the trick that copy the folder outside the Assets folder. But the P31PostProcessor is binary that I cannot change.

milkcorp likes this.
  42. AShim-3D

AShim-3D

Hi Mike!

We've purchased https://prime31.com/docs#winMetroStore and have faced a problem:
    The app freeze after call
    public static void loadListingInformation( Action<ListingInformation> completionHandler )
    That happens when launch application after installing with Add-AppDevPackage.ps1 + PowerShell on another PC.
    When launch application from VS Start Debugging (Local Machine) it works fine.
    Can you explain what we doing wrong?

Windows 8.1 + Unity3D v4.5.1f3 + VS 2013

43. sushanta1991

sushanta1991

Hi, I have prime31 Gamecenter and multiplayer plugins and recently after updating my xcode to 5.1 I am getting this issue, I am using unity4.5 and I have OS X version 10.9

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:

"UnityGetGLViewController()", referenced from:

+[GameCenterManager showViewControllerModallyInWrapper:] in libGameCenterPlugin.a(GameCenterManager.o)

+[GameCenterManager dismissWrappedController:] in libGameCenterPlugin.a(GameCenterManager.o)

+[GameCenterManager unityViewController] in libGameCenterPlugin.a(GameCenterManager.o)

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Please tell me how to solve this issue ?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  44. LaurensiusTony

LaurensiusTony

Hi, i want to ask about how to use your windows store plugin.... right now i want to show my product and it's not working, maybe there is something wrong with my approach

Code (CSharp):
    1. Store.loadListingInformation(listingInfo =>
    2.         {
    3.             bundle1 = listingInfo.productListings["bundle1"].name;
    4.             bundle1price = listingInfo.productListings["bundle1"].formattedPrice;
    5.         });

45. Dhia-eldeen

Dhia-eldeen

hello, i'm working on a multiplayer game, using googlePlayServices Realtime match, in the example scene, i have been able to send data and receive them on two different android phones using the example scene that comes with the plugin, when implementing my game, the game crashes, with a signal 11 error,

07-14 16:28:59.554: A/libc(22954): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000008 (code=1), thread 22981 (UnityMain)

the game sends/receives the data for a while and then crashes,

phone 1 : nexus 5 (last android OS)
    phone 2 : samsung pad (last android OS)
    and i'm using the last version of your plugin...

note : i tried the gameCenter RealTime, i implemented it with no problems, so this seems not to be a logical problem in my script, any hint or advice would be really appreciated.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  46. AlexAliferis

AlexAliferis

Hello-

I own both the iOS and Mac StoreKit plugins. My goal is to have both installed in a Unity project which could then be recompiled for release on either platform. I have installed both in a test project and am getting the following errors-

Assets/Plugins/StoreKit/StoreKitBindingMac.cs(129,24):error CS0246: The type or name ‘StoreKitTransaction’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

And-

Assets/Plugins/StoreKit/demo/StoreKitGUI.cs(9,22):error CS0246: The type or name ‘StoreKitProduct’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

I have updated both plugins to their most recent versions and updated the Prime31 tools through Unity as well. Any advice as to if and how to make this work? Thanks!

47. Cybernoise

Cybernoise

Hi Prime , i have problem with Google Play Services , i generate Manifest file, compile game , choose account and have next log :

My manifest file :

Code (CSharp):
    1. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    2. <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" package="com.*****.********" android:installLocation="preferExternal" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar" android:versionCode="2" android:versionName="1.2">
    3.   <supports-screens android:smallScreens="true" android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true" android:xlargeScreens="true" android:anyDensity="true" />
    4.   <application android:icon="@drawable/app_icon" android:label="@string/app_name" android:debuggable="true">
    7. <activity android:name="com.prime31.UnityPlayerNativeActivity"
    8.         android:label="@string/app_name"
    9.         android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen" >
    10.           <intent-filter>
    11.                 <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
    12.              <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
    13.           </intent-filter>
    14.       <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.ForwardNativeEventsToDalvik" android:value="true" />
    15. </activity>
    17. <activity android:name="com.*******.********.UnityPlayerProxyActivity" ></activity>
    18. <activity
    19. android:name="com.*******.*******.MyPlayerNativeActivity" android:label="@string/app_name" android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen">
    20.     <meta-data android:name="android.app.lib_name" android:value="unity" />
    21.     <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.ForwardNativeEventsToDalvik" android:value="true" />
    22. </activity>
    24. <activity android:name="com.********.******.MyPlayerActivity"
    25.     android:label="@string/app_name"
    26.     android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen">
    27. </activity>
    29.     <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.games.APP_ID" android:value="\ **************" />
    30.     <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.appstate.APP_ID" android:value="\ *************" />
    31.     <meta-data android:name="com.prime31.PlayGameServicesPlugin" android:value="UnityPlayerActivityProxy" />
    32.     <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version" />
    33.     <meta-data android:name="com.******.******" android:value="UnityPlayerActivityProxy"/>    
    35. </application>
    37.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
    38.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
    40.   <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="10" android:targetSdkVersion="17" />
    42. </manifest>

what its can be ? i use PlayGameServicesCombo_2014-07-10 and Unity3d 4.3.0

48. AtomicChimp

AtomicChimp

@prime31 I recently had a beta tester who received a test version of my game through TestFlight, report errors when they turned off iCloud in their iPad Mini. When they turn on iCloud there are no problems but when iCloud is turned off (unlinked from an Apple account) they do. It sounds like the problem may be related to your iCloud plugin that I use. Have you ever run into this sort of issue before? If so, any clues what I might do to fix this?

NOTE: The fix for this is on the support page on the prime31 website. I implemented the suggested fix and it is now working.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  49. kleinfb

kleinfb

Hi there. I am having trouble with my just-purchased Screen Shot 2014-07-22 at 0.52.08.png Vungle plugin.

When I remove it from the project, the project runs ok. When it is on the project, even though not being used in my code, I have issues. Here is the error message:
    Screen Shot 2014-07-22 at 0.54.09.png

Another thing that had drawn my attention is the display of question marks on the project navigator:
    Screen Shot 2014-07-22 at 0.52.08.png
    So to sum up:
    Vungle plugin in = problem
    Vungle out = project builds ok

Any ideas? We are prior to release date, so pleeeeease help me out with this.

Best regards,
    Klein

50. kleinfb

kleinfb

Hey there Mr. Prime31... couple days prior to release date, I would reeeeeally appreciate your help on this one. Nothing I do seems to work.

I get Vungle plugin on Unity project, things go bad. I remove it, everything works again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.