Search Unity

Prime31 Unity Plugins Officially Live! [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by prime31, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diori

Diori

I'm having problem in handling the response from posting image with social plugin. I can upload the image to FB, but I don't know how to handle if the upload is still running, completed, or failed. Do Prime31 have something like delegate or listener or event to handle such thing? Because I don't see any log if the upload failed to insert a notification to user.

2. prime31

prime31

@diori, the postImage method takes a completionHandler as the last parameter that is called and returns all the data that Facebook provides. See the demo scene for an example.

3. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

Prime,

Is Flurry working for iOS6 in Unity 3.5.7? Targeting iOS6, universal build, and deploying to iPhone5 and iPad3 for testing. My project had the Storekit plugin and was almost ready to submit to Apple. I re-added Flurry, uncommented the 2 or 3 method calls, and built to XCode. Now, I'm seeing this:

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
    "_UnitySendMessage", referenced from:
    ____flurryDecrementCurrency_block_invoke in FlurryBinding.o
    -[FlurryManager spaceDidReceiveAd:] in FlurryManager.o
    -[FlurryManager spaceDidFailToReceiveAd:error:] in FlurryManager.o
    -[FlurryManager spaceDidDismiss:interstitial:] in FlurryManager.o
    -[FlurryManager spaceWillLeaveApplication:] in FlurryManager.o
    -[FlurryManager spaceDidFailToRender:] in FlurryManager.o
    -[FlurryManager videoDidFinish:] in FlurryManager.o

I only use a handful of Flurry methods, like so:

FlurryBinding.startSession ("ABCDDEFGHGHGHGHGHGGH");
    FlurryBinding.setSessionReportsOnPauseEnabled (true);
    FlurryBinding.setSessionReportsOnCloseEnabled (true);
    FlurryBinding.logEvent (eventName, false);

I downloaded the latest Flurry package directly from your site (Flurry_2014-02-25.unitypackage) and Storekit also (StoreKit_2014-03-14.unitypackage).

Gigi.

4. prime31

prime31

@gigi, It looks to me like you are trying to build an arm64 build. That won't work due to Unity not supporting arm64 builds especially with Unity 3.5.7 which was released about 2 years before arm64 chips existed. Sort your your settings and only build for valid architectures to clear that up.

5. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

Is there a valid option? The 3 choices in Unity 3.5.7 for 'Target Platform' are, "armv6", "Universal (armv6 armv7)", and "armv7". I've tried Armv7 and universal, both result in the same error in Flurry.

Gigi

6. prime31

prime31

@gigi, you need to remove the 64 bit slice from the Xcode build settings

7. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

Did that and ended up with other compile errors. After hours working on it, I decided to remove Flurry completely so I could ship my product. Maybe when I upgrade to 4.x, things will go smoother and I'll add it back.

Gigi

8. MikeCoderMore

MikeCoderMore

can't get the windows phone plugging's to work, struggling to understand the crazy DLL handling I'm getting this error when building

"Error Modifying csproj or WMAppMainifest File"

and in the console its saying

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\Users\mike\Desktop\newGame\Test Builds\WP8\newGame\Properties\WMAppManifest.xml".

is this something to do with the dll or something els I'm missing? been testing mostly with the admobs one

any help would be grate thanks.

9. prime31

prime31

@mocho, remove the space from the folder name. Unity currently has a bug where if there is a space anywhere in the path to the project file it will pass in invalid path to the PostBuild scripts.

10. MikeCoderMore

MikeCoderMore

yessss, Prime u the man!

iv also got the essentials plugin and was wondering is there a way to find out if the user reviewed the app, so if they do the "Show Marketplace Review", is there a way to find out if it was successful so i can give them something if they did

11. prime31

prime31

@mocho, presumably, Microsodt doesn't want anyone rewarding people for reviews so there is no way to tell if they reviewed your app or not.

12. MikeCoderMore

MikeCoderMore

ok nice one.

one more question I'm also using the Facebook windows plugging how do i make or find my redirectUrl ?

13. prime31

prime31

@mocho, from the documentation: "The redirectUrl passed to the login method must match exactly what is set in the Facebook developer website in the Website with Facebook Login Site URL or Valid OAuth redirect URIs field."

14. MikeCoderMore

MikeCoderMore

nice one must of read that 100 times just didn't sink in, i was looking for the site url without adding the website platform. Thanks again for your time

15. Avatar1987

Hi, prime31

I have catch a problem with using EtceteraAndroid.inlineWebViewShow( string url, int x, int y, int width, int height )

I can't tpye in numbers or letters in the WebView, but a few symbols could be type in. such as "...", ":-(", ":-o", "o_O"

Dragging and webpage-jumping by clicking are available.

Do you know what cause this problem? Am i missing some settings?

16. prime31

prime31

@avatar, the webview doesn't always behave perfectly when displayed inline. It's a very heavy view and if you need to do text input you will be much better off using the full screen webview.

17. silviobadseed

silviobadseed

Is there any issue known for flurry plugin on Android?

During the building process, when it's converting to dex files, is thrown this exception below by java which usually means that there are classes already added. Is there any conflicts known in flurry plugin's jars due to same classes packaged in different jars?:

Code (csharp):
    1. UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL EXCEPTION:
    2. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/flurry/org/codehaus/jackson/annotate/JsonWriteNullProperties;

18. prime31

prime31

@silvio, that sure looks like a duplicated jar file. Delete all the Flurry* jar files from the Plugins/Android folder and reimport the plugin to ensure you only have one copy of each.

19. silviobadseed

silviobadseed

Thank you very much, I had already re-imported the updated version of flurry plugin but probably it didn't overrided the previous jar files.

20. MikeCoderMore

MikeCoderMore

in the windows phone Facebook plugging i can't login successfully using the login but if i do the Show stream.publish Dialog it logs in and posts to the wall. any idea what this could be?

21. prime31

prime31

@mocho, that is almost always an indicator that you have a misconfiguration in your Facebook app setup. Seeing as how you did not provide any logs I can't even suggest what it might be. What you should do is go over all your app setup and make sure that all values match up exactly.

22. MikeCoderMore

MikeCoderMore

i think iv checked it all, the log error is

Facebook returned a code. We need to trade it for an access token
    tearing down web browser and removing from view hierarchy
    Error authenticating: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 400 (Bad Request).
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
    at Prime31.WinPhoneSocialNetworking.FacebookAccess.<performGet>d__1d.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Prime31.WinPhoneSocialNetworking.FacebookAccess.<>c__DisplayClass11.<<login>b__10>d__13.MoveNext()
    Error logging in: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 400 (Bad Request).
    at Prime31.WinPhoneSocialNetworking.FacebookAccess.<performGet>d__1d.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at Prime31.WinPhoneSocialNetworking.FacebookAccess.<>c__DisplayClass11.<<login>b__10>d__13.MoveNext()

23. prime31

prime31

@mocho, you are getting a 400 response. Something in your data definitely isn't matching up with what Facebook expects. Make sure you are properly setting the applicationId and that your call to login has all the proper values.

24. MikeCoderMore

MikeCoderMore

hi again prime :D

iv set up windows phone in app purchasing with your plugging and all seems to be working fine, if i don't call Store.loadTestingLicenseXml then i get an error code:805a0194, in your documents you say If error code 805a0941, then the call was successful and will operate correctly when the app is published. is the error I'm getting the same, because its not published?

25. prime31

prime31

@mocho, code:805a0194 is indeed identical to 805a0194 so all is well. I have no idea why Microsoft can't use real words though…

26. yuriythebest

yuriythebest

hI! When using Prime31 iads when submitting to the appstore we are asked:

Does this app use the Advertising Identifier (IDFA)? YES or NO?

from other forums:
    In the app I don't use any such identifier personally I just use

AdBinding.createAdBanner( true );

are any of the above used in the actual plugin though? what should answer? thanks in advance

27. prime31

prime31

@yuri, you have the source code so you can easily search it to see that it absolutely does not access the advertising identifier. Why would it ever do such a thing when it is using iAd to display ads? It doesn't even make sense to consider because iAd is Apple's own ad framework.

28. MikeCoderMore

MikeCoderMore

would make things to easy. how come your essentials plugin dose not do the prompt with fields like iOS and Android, is that something Microsoft dose not support?

29. yuriythebest

yuriythebest

Thanks! Sorry if it was a silly question - we will put a "no" then

30. prime31

prime31

@nabeel, this may sound crazy but did you go through the piles of open graph related documentation and tutorials on Facebooks website? They have the entire process well documented. I think you are asking if there is a plugin to setup your open graph data for you? That really doesn't make any sense seeing as how it is a bunch of meta data specific to your game that you setup on Facebooks website and your own web server.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  31. avatara359

I'm trying to use Etcetera with Applicasa from http://www.applicasa.com/
    In xcode the Etcetera post process build player doesn't seem to work with Applicasa. I've verified that Etcetera and Applicasa work just fine alone in empty projects, however together xcode can't build.

Help fixing this is appreciated.
    Thank you.

Below is a small sampling of the errors.

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
    "__etceteraShowWebPage", referenced from:
    RegisterMonoModules() in RegisterMonoModules.o
    "__etceteraShowSMSComposer", referenced from:
    "__etceteraShowMailComposerWithRawAttachment", referenced from:
    "__etceteraShowAlertWithTitleMessageAndButtons", referenced from:
    "__etceteraShowActivityView", referenced from:
    "__etceteraShowPromptWithOneField", referenced from:
    "__etceteraSetUrbanAirshipCredentials", referenced from:
    "__etceteraShowBezelActivityViewWithImage", referenced from:

32. prime31

prime31

@avatara, our post build system requires that the Xcode project file be in its default file format. Some other plugins save the Xcode project file in different formats which will then cause a failure in the post processing step. The workaround is to manually add any files to the Xcode project.

33. celaeno

celaeno

Hello,

As mentioned before there is a new Advertising Identifier (IDFA) question when submitting an app on itunes. Do you know which should be checked when using prime31 charboost combo an admob plugin? Here it seems that google doesn't have an answer yet for those questions: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-admob-ads-sdk/BsGRSZ-gLmk

Thanks.

This app uses the Advertising Identifier to (select all that apply):

*(checkbox) Serve advertisements within the app

*(checkbox) Attribute this app installation to a previously served advertisement

*(checkbox) Attribute an action taken within this app to a previously served advertisement

If you think you have another acceptable use for the Advertising Identifier, contact us.
    Limit Ad Tracking setting in iOS

*(checkbox) I confirm that this app, and any third party that interfaces with this app, uses the Advertising Identifier checks and honors a user’s Limit Ad Tracking setting in iOS and, when it is enabled by a user, this app does not use Advertising Identifier, and any information obtained through the use of the Advertising Identifier, in any way other than for “Limited Advertising Purposes” as defined in the iOS Developer Program License Agreement

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  34. Deoxyz

Deoxyz

Hi everyone

Did someone allready had problems with building the Social Networking Combo plugin on Android in Unity 4?
    Can't make it work on mine, I'm getting following: Error building Player: CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to re-package resources.

I also see this:
    stderr[ AndroidManifest.xml:5: error: Error: String types not allowed (at 'screenOrientation' with value 'sensorPortrait').]
    and much more.

Full log can be found in the attachments. I am in need of some urgent assistance, because of a deadline.
    I hope someone can help me quick.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

35. prime31

prime31

@deoxyz, it looks like you may have a mix of old and new files. Delete the old plugin files and reimport a fresh copy of the plugin. You will probably want to generate a fresh AndroidManifest using the prime[31] menu as well.

36. Deoxyz

Deoxyz

@prime31, Thanks for replying. I deleted the complete plugin from my project and reimported it again and generated a new AndroidManifest like you said, but I still have the same problem.
    I have a version with date: 2014-03-28, so I think that is the most recent one. The partner I work for bought this for me a week or 2 ago. Is there a more recent version?

Thanks in advance.

37. prime31

prime31

@deoxyz, that is indeed the latest version. I can't imagine why your Android SDK is not allowing the standard screenOrientation attribute. It may be easiest if you just open the AndroidManifest.xml file and remove the screenOrientation declaration since your Android SDK install doesn't seem to recognize it.

38. Deoxyz

Deoxyz

@prime31, seems like that doesn't matter either. When I look in the Temp/StagingArea folder and look inside that AndroidManifest, the screenOriantation is added again. The right FB app id is correct, so it uses your AndroidManifest, but the screenOrientation is also added even if it's deleted in you Manifest :s.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  39. prime31

prime31

@deoxy, that is probably just Unity sticking the screenOrientation in there. I have never seen the screenOrientation attribute no recognized. It has been around since as long as Android has. You may want to reinstall your Android SDK in case it is corrupt or messed up in some way.

40. Deoxyz

Deoxyz

@Prime31, indeed, I was also thinking about the Android SDK now. I'm taking a backup of the current SDK directory and try to re-install/update it.
    Thank you for helping and I'll post back with the result.

41. Deoxyz

Deoxyz

@Prime 31, It seems to work now. I updated my Android SDK and seems like the platform-tools were messed up indeed.
    But now I can finally build for android :D So, thanks again.

42. prime31

prime31

@deoxyz, glad to hear you are up and running!

43. ___Petr___

___Petr___

Hello, prime!
    We have StoreKit and SocialNetworking for iOS.
    Now we want to port our app to Mac.
    We saught that Social plugins for iOS and Mac have same class Facebook.cs with similiar APIs.
    Also we see that StoreKit plugins have very similar APIs.
    How should we add Mac plugins in our project so that there ios version and Mac?
    Can we use common APIs for Mac and iOS versions?
    Thank you.

44. prime31

prime31

@petr, you can just import the Mac plugins right into your project. The APIs are similar but there are some platform specific pieces that you will want to wrap in standard precompiled #defines.

45. TokyoDan

TokyoDan

I got two problems that I didn't have before when testing the StoreKit.

1. I have two iTunes App Store sandbox test user accounts. One for US Store and one for JP store. Before testing my app on my iPad I log out of iTunes on my iPad in iTunes App Store Settings. But when I run my app to test the IAP purchase. It pops up a dialog with the US Store user account already selected, and I can only enter the password. But I want to login with my JP user account. Why can't I clear out that US user account?

2. Calls to requestProductData with a certain product Identifiers that I setup in iTunes Connect IAP for my app returns on the productListReceivedEvent() callback. But the problem is it returns the product Identifier of an old IAP I had setup before but no longer exists. I deleted it long ago and made a new one. Where is StoreKit or the SandBox getting that incorrect product identifier from?

Has anyone else seen such problems? If so, what am I doing wrong.?

46. prime31

prime31

@tokyodan, 1. I can't say for sure why Apple isn't letting you login with the other account. This is just a guess but perhaps you have to switch the App Store over to Japan before attempting to do the login.

2. I have seen many, many oddities in the sandbox servers. When I'm testing against them and run into an issue it *usually* clears itself up if I wait a day or two and try again.

47. TokyoDan

TokyoDan

The thing is I am usually in the JP app store when I log out before testing in the sandbox.

Also with the US test user login, when I do a requestProductData() request, it returns a bunch of productPurchaseAwaitingConfirmationEvents of all the old product identifiers I used in the past but are no longer in the iTunes Connect IAP setup. I deleted them long ago. Seems like if you never confirmed purchase during a test, those events stay around even if that IAP item is gone. Weird. They are tied to that US test user account and that's why I want to login with my JP test user account.

48. prime31

prime31

@tokyodan, it sounds like that old user has those purchases pending. As far as I know you cannot remove them if the products have been removed. Just create a new test user account in iTunes Connect for use with the new products.

49. TokyoDan

TokyoDan

It may be that StoreKitManager.autoConfirmTransactions is false in StoreKitGUIManager.cs. I thought I had that set to true. So I'm going to run a StoreKitBinding.finishPendingTransactions() to see if that cleans out the old pending transactions and set autoConfirmTransactions = true and try everything again.

Thanks for the help.

50. teophilik

teophilik

@prime31 Hey! I am trying to implement Facebook Plugin in my app. In the first session, when I obtain permission to post on my facebook wall, it works very well. But after I open the app again and hit the login button, I receive the following error in the console: Facebook login failed: Invalid Access Token. Can you tell me how do I solve this? Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.