Search Unity

Prime31 Unity Plugins Officially Live! [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by prime31, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lav-patel

Lav-patel

Hello prime31,

I want to save screenshot of game in iphone gallery . but when i click on save button it saved previous screenshot . please help me it is urgent for me.

string GetDocumentsPath() {

string DocumentsPath;

DocumentsPath = Application.dataPath.Substring (0, Application.dataPath.Length - 5);
    DocumentsPath = DocumentsPath.Substring(0,DocumentsPath.LastIndexOf("/")); return DocumentsPath + "/Documents/";

}
    public void SaveWallpaperPrompt() {

StartCoroutine( EtceteraBinding.takeScreenShot("te.png") );

saveImage(2f);
    if(File.Exists (GetDocumentsPath()+"te.png"))
    {
    Debug.Log ("------------------- File Exits");
    EtceteraBinding.saveImageToPhotoAlbum(GetDocumentsPath()+"te.png");
    }
    else
    {
    Debug.Log("------------ File NOT FOUND");
    }

}

IEnumerator saveImage(float tm)
    {

yield return new WaitForSeconds(tm);

}

2. lenchkin

lenchkin

Hi prime31,

I have a question about getting the device token from the Etcetera plugin. Currently the token that seems to be being returned (using uniqueDeviceIdentifier ) is 32 characters long, which is different to the 64 characters the native call returns. Is this being encoded in some way?

Thanks, Helen

3. funasylum

funasylum

Hi there--

Anyway to switch the orientation of the livetexture so that it's a vertical camera image instead of a horizontal image? Rotating the livetexture plane just turns the image sideways... it doesn't give us the view from a vertical camera.

Thank you.

4. Joseph-Ferano

Joseph-Ferano

Hi Prime, can you please explain how "restoreCompletedTransactions()" is supposed to work? I'm calling it at the beginning when the user first launches the game, however, what am I supposed to do once I've received the event? What does this function do exactly? Does it call PurchaseSuccessfull? Do I have to go through a list of something? Thanks for the help!

5. prime31

prime31

@lenchkin, the entire point of the uniqueDeviceIdentifier is to be a unique identifier that has absolutely nothing to do with the deprecated UDID.

@funasylum, either rotate the object you are showing the texture on or adjust your UVs

@joseph, refer to Apples documentation to learn how restoring transactions works. Per Apples docs you absolutely should not be calling the method on launch. Read them to learn how it works and the proper way to use it.

6. lenchkin

lenchkin

@prime31 - that makes more sense!

I'm trying to use your plugin for push notifications but can't seem to find the device token that my servers need to send to Apple. Could you explain where to find that?

Thanks

7. shinriyo_twitter

shinriyo_twitter

Hi Prime31

I want to forcedly cancel purchasing function.

I tried the code
    Code (csharp):
    2.             StoreKitBinding.finishPendingTransactions();
    and the code
    Code (csharp):
    2.             var storeKitTransactions : List.<StoreKitTransaction> = StoreKitBinding.getAllSavedTransactions();
    3.             while( storeKitTransactions.MoveNext() )
    4.             {
    5.                 var storeKitTransaction : StoreKitTransaction = storeKitTransactions.Current as StoreKitTransaction;
    6.                 StoreKitBinding.finishPendingTransaction(storeKitTransaction.productIdentifier);
    7.             }
    I also did like the code
    Code (csharp):
    2.            StoreKitManager.autoConfirmTransactions = false;
    However purchase popup appears.

Would you tell me how to not appearing popup?

8. uptop

uptop

@prime31 Hey there, I bought the Etctera plugin and I'm using the WebView feature within it. I would like to know if there's any kind of callback fired when the done button present in the webview is pressed. What is the best way I can get when this action is performed?

Thanks in advance

9. shinriyo_twitter

shinriyo_twitter

@prime31

I also want to know how to get when buying popup appear.

10. shinriyo_twitter

shinriyo_twitter

I think that when I wait the popup appear, transaction identity not available yet
    So, I have no way to cancel buying proess

11. prime31

prime31

@uptop, the dismissingViewControllerEvent will fire along with OnApplicationPause

12. Joseph-Ferano

Joseph-Ferano

Thanks Prime, I didn't mean I'm calling it on launch, I meant that I'm calling it on the first play when I'm writing the PlayerPrefs for the first time. Is this not desirable? Should I make a button instead or something? Also, I read through the documentation and it talks about a queue, should I call "getAllSavedTransactions()" after I receive the "restoreTransactionsFinished" event? Is that how I get the queue? I guess after that I would just sift through the transactions and see if it matches the correct product identifier, then unlock the right code. Thanks again.

13. prime31

prime31

@joseph, you should never restore transactions unless the user requests it. Each restored transaction will fire the normal purchaseSucceededEvent.

14. refsus

refsus

Hi prime31 !
    I use your storekit plugin for my in apps purchase game.. on my unity and my xcode there is no problem about in apps purchase, but when I send xcode project to my client, they got a problem libstorekit.a not found when they build in their xcode. My client doesn't have unity. It's possible because they doesn't have unity or your plugin?

thanks

15. prime31

prime31

@refsus, if you are attempting to send an entire Xcode project you have to manually copy all files that were added to Xcode as a reference into the Xcode projects folder.

16. jwyz

jwyz

Hey prime31.

I got the Gamecenter Multiplayer plugin as well as the base Gamecenter plugin and they are working great! Just one problem: After I use the Gamecenter UI to create a match nothing happens. The Gamecenter UI lowers and it is at the same screen where I called
    Code (csharp):
    2. GameCenterMultiplayerBinding.showMatchmakerWithMinMaxPlayers(2, 4);
    In my script I have this in the Start Method:
    Code (csharp):
    2. GameCenterMultiplayerManager.matchmakerFoundMatch += FoundMatch;
    And in OnDisable
    Code (csharp):
    2. GameCenterMultiplayerManager.matchmakerFoundMatch -= FoundMatch;
    and here is my FoundMatch method:
    Code (csharp):
    2. public void FoundMatch(int playerCount)
    3.     {
    4.         // Do Stuff Here
    5.     }
    Thanks so much ahead of time, your plugin is great!

17. prime31

prime31

@jwyz, what do you see in the logs when using the demo scene? We cannot reproduce what you are seeing. All relevant events fire exactly as expected and are dumped to the logs for us.

18. jwyz

jwyz

In looking at the logs in Xcode from the demo scene, all the events were firing properly. So I moved the logic for my code into the event in GameCenterMultiplayerEventListner, and that did the trick!

Thank you so much for your help, and by the way, is there a way to handle invites to games from friends with this plugin, I haven't seen anything in the docs that points to yes... Just wondering.

Thanks again

EDIT:

After posting the above I was working on my project and found that the matchmakerFoundMatch(int count) keeps on returning 0 for the expected players even though two players have connected through the GC matchmaker UI. Any reasons for why this would be?
    Thanks

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  19. renderhjs

renderhjs

I installed yesterday the new updates for the Social plugins for booth Android and iOs on a project I am working on. Unfortunately it seems to have caused Unity to crash on every launch right when the project is about to load. I haven't been able to submit a bug report to Unity yet because my project file is exceeding 1 GB + I don't have the time.
    But when I copied a backup without the new plugins Unity worked again as intended. The same happens on a Mac and PC here at the office. Can anyone else confirm Unity startup crashes caused by the latest updates on the social plugins?

Edit: Yes I deleted booth the plugin/ and editor/ related social plugin folders for the plugins, restarted unity and then imported the updated unity packages.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  20. prime31

prime31

@render, you need to send a bug report to Unity with the Editor.log. The plugins cannot cause a crash in Unity. Your issue is elsewhere.

21. renderhjs

renderhjs

I think it actually did,

What I think happened: I didn't delete the P31RestKit.dll and the new update caused to copy another P31RestKit.dll in another folder. So that when I restarted Unity, Unity crashed because it found 2x dll files of the same name.

Just testing: And yes that was the cause, I removed now any P31RestKit.dll files before installing the plugins again and it works now as intended.

22. prime31

prime31

@render, that is most definitely a bug with Unity. I cant seem to repro myself to be able to send them a bug report. I have about 20 copies of the dll in a project with no issues (besides the compile errors).

23. jjobby

jjobby

Hello Prime31

I've bought Gamekit plugin from Asset Store. But I can't build it to the device. I think that Gamekit plugin in Asset Store is not up to date. The latest version in Asset Store is Mar 14, 2012. But all of your other plugins in Asset Store have the lastest version on Mar, 2013. I've checked your site and I think that this plugin in Asset Store is really outdated. They even have different name and price (65$ in Asset Store and 60$ in your site) ! 0_o

Can you please update this plugin in Asset Store, ASAP? I really need to test it on the device.

24. PAHeartBeat

PAHeartBeat

Hi prime[31]

We have recently integrate latest Flurry Plugin in the Unity 3.5.x Game. Using application when we start any session it's reflect on flurry dashboard, but it's not show any events which we logged from the game, even event with parameter or without parameter .As we know flurry is not provide real-time data and it's take 12-24 hour we also checked for the same after 2 days on dashboard but still no data on event dashboard of flurry.

25. prime31

prime31

@PA, events take some time to show up in the Flurry dashboard. That is normal.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  26. KamiKaze425

KamiKaze425

i saw this got brought up a while back, but there wasn't really a solution at the time. this involves game center:
    say i put a login button (or something to trigger the login to game center popup) and the user cancels it. the user repeats this 2 more times. game center will bring up a dialogue that says "Game Center Disabled: Sign in with the Game Center application to enable."

if the user attempts to re-click that login button, no popups will be displayed and the prime31 plugin just fires a "player failed to authenticate" with no feedback to the user

how would i go about detecting if this event occurs so i can disable the button or at least cause the popup to reappear each time the user attempts to do something game center related in the game?

the only way to re-enable game center is to login through the game center app manually. once you logout of game center, the login popup will reappear normally in game

27. prime31

prime31

@kami, there is no event. Per Apple's documentation you should be authenticating the player at launch. If the player logs in you show GC related UI, if they do not you do not show any GC related UI.

28. KamiKaze425

KamiKaze425

so trying to call "GameCenterBinding.authenticateLocalPlayer()" to cause the gamecenter login popup to appear is not proper practice?

29. pretender

pretender

hi!

do you by any chance know if admob is able to build for ios simulator build. i am trying to make simulator to work and i suspect that because of the admob plugin it refuses. i tried to remove all references to admob for project that i want to build for simulator but somehow it keeps references and fails when tries to link.

where to remove all references to admob or how to clean the project.
    (i need this because i want to test on retina devices which i do not own)
    thank you!

30. prime31

prime31

@pretender, Unity does not support plugins in the simulator.

31. Pauls

Pauls

Hi,
    if I want to use the in-app plugin for both IOS and Android, how should I proceed? Should I buy the 2 plugins separately, and manually detect wether the device is an iphone or android? I haven't bought the IOS licence yet, I just wanted to know how it works. Thanks for your answer

32. prime31

prime31

@pauls, just like all cross platform Unity development you should use standard compiler #defines to separate per-platform code.

33. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

Mike,

What is the impact of the impending May 1st change by Apple? I heard that device Unique ID's will no longer be trackable. I assume this impacts plugins like Flurry and Google Analytics. I suppose it could impact other plugins too, though I'm not sure why.

Gigi.

34. NanoMath

NanoMath

Hello EveryBody ! Sorry for my bad english :) @Prime31 you did AWESOME PLUGINS !!! Many Thanks for your FANTASTIC JOB. Can anybody help me with FaceBook Plugin for Android devices ? Is anywhere instruction how to set up Prime31 FaceBook Plugin for Android devices ? I cannot get this plugin to work ... FaceBookTestScene doesn't work correctly and I don't know why :) I registered FaceBook Dev Game with all needed params ... Anybody help me please :)

Thanks a Lot !
    All The Best !

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  35. jayjin-acetechdevs

jayjin-acetechdevs

Hello,Prime31.
    Nice to meet u.
    I bought your social networking plugin and Etecetra plugin and the others.
    I could post image from Camera roll to Facebook by using it.
    But i don't know how to upload the video to facebook from Camera roll.
    Please give me some advice.

I will be very happy if u send message to chenjinli0118@gmail.com.
    Thanks very much.

36. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

Any thoughts Mike? Some plugin manufacturers have been releasing updated SDK's. I use Flurry and my release is soon.

Gigi

37. prime31

prime31

@gigi, Flurry removed UDID a while back

38. echoic

echoic

Code (csharp):
    1. using UnityEngine;
    3. using System.Collections;
    9. public class IAPScript : MonoBehaviour
    11. {
    15.     // Use this for initialization
    17.     void Start()
    19.     {
    21.         // Make sure the user can actually make payments before showing a buy now button
    23.         // If they can't, early out because we have nothing more to do here
    25.         if( !StoreKitBinding.canMakePayments() )
    27.             return;
    31.         // Listen for the event when a user purchases a product successfully
    33.         StoreKitManager.purchaseSuccessful += onPurchaseSuccessful;
    37.         // Check for first launch and if it doesn't exist display a button
    39.         // and see if the user already bought this product
    41.         if( !PlayerPrefs.HasKey( "firstLaunch" ) )
    43.         {
    45.               // Set the firstLaunch flag so that we only restoreCompletedTransactions once
    47.               PlayerPrefs.SetInt( "firstLaunch", 1 );
    51.              // This could be an existing user who reinstalled after a delete
    53.              // so lets check to see if they bought this product.
    55.              // This is async, so if the user bought anything the purchaseSuccessful
    57.              // event will get triggered and we should give them the product at that time
    59.              StoreKitBinding.restoreCompletedTransactions();
    63.              // Show a buy now button in your gui that can be removed later if
    65.              // you find that the user already bought this product
    67.         }
    69.     }
    75.     // This gets triggered when a user touches the Buy Now button
    77.     public void onTouchBuyNowButtion()
    79.     {
    81.          // Kick off a product purchase because the user wants to buy this product
    83.          StoreKitBinding.purchaseProduct( "SOME_PRODUCT_ID_HERE", 1 );
    85.     }
    91.     // Callback for when a product is purchased
    93.     public void onPurchaseSuccessful( string productIdentifier, string receipt, int quantity )
    95.     {
    97.           // Alright!  We got a sale!  Give them what they bought.
    99.           // Hide the buy now button
    101.     }
    103. }

Is the above code up to date? I'm getting the following errors:

error CS0117: `StoreKitManager' does not contain a definition for `purchaseSuccessful'

If I change StoreKitManager.purchaseSuccessful to StoreKitManager.purchaseSuccessfulEvent (I think I should), I get these errors instead:

error CS0123: A method or delegate `IAPScript.onPurchaseSuccessful(string, string, int)' parameters do not match delegate `System.Action<StoreKitTransaction>(StoreKitTransaction)' parameters

error CS0428: Cannot convert method group `onPurchaseSuccessful' to non-delegate type `System.Action<StoreKitTransaction>'. Consider using parentheses to invoke the method

Thanks for the help!

39. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

Fantastic! So... how do they track unique user visits to their site without a unique ID?

Gigi.

40. Abza1989

Abza1989

@prime Hi i had all my twitter and Facebook connected up for a month and today i started getting this in the Console.

2013-04-05 11:14:15.436 ZombieDeathRace[889:707] got reqeust token
    2013-04-05 11:14:15.653 ZombieDeathRace[889:707] https://twitter.com/oauth/authorize?oauth_token=EFXRPpyF6tOdq1mc71ZFiXkOKkQrI51Y88Z0WImvRY
    2013-04-05 11:14:26.863 ZombieDeathRace[889:707] Opening '/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.keyboards/images/4272984597' failed: 'No such file or directory' (2)
    2013-04-05 11:14:27.037 ZombieDeathRace[889:707] 'INSERT INTO store VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)' constraint failed (19)
    2013-04-05 11:14:38.863 ZombieDeathRace[889:707] https://twitter.com/oauth/authorize
    2013-04-05 11:14:41.527 ZombieDeathRace[889:707] http://www.syncinteractive.co.uk/?o...er=BdrZg3lAw14zK7Qrsppin6G8gUQnXjJM0VzT2KO7Dg
    2013-04-05 11:14:41.529 ZombieDeathRace[889:707] got verifier after successful login
    Twitter login failed: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <hash>
    <request>/oauth/access_token</request>
    <error>Required oauth_verifier parameter not provided</error>
    </hash>

Has something changed?

Thanks in advance.

41. uchodhry

uchodhry

Hi Prime

i am trying to integrate SocialPlugin for ios in my game but i am having some problem with the twitter oath login. I have tried the demo and it shows this output.

2013-04-05 17:02:17.351 marbles[7077:907] got verifier after successful login
    Twitter login failed: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <hash>
    <request>/oauth/access_token</request>
    <error>Invalid / expired Token</error>
    </hash>

42. echoic

echoic

Hello (anyone),

I'm trying to generate a new GUI Button for each product found and label it with the name of the product. If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated. The following is giving me errors:

Code (csharp):
    2. foreach (StoreKitProduct product in _products)
    3. {
    5.     if (GUILayout.Button( product.ToString() )
    6.         {
    8.     Debug.Log ("bought!");
    10.     }      
    12. }

Thank you!

43. EF_ICYou

EF_ICYou

Upgrading to the latest version of the prime31 tools, P31RestKit.dll has moved up one folder level.
    This causes a Unity startup crash bug, since the old dll is still in the project.
    We found that this could be solved by deleting the old dll and the Library folder.

Now you know.

44. prime31

prime31

@EF, running the "update..." memu item twice like the big orange banner on the docs page states will also do the trick.

45. refsus

refsus

Hi Prime !
    My Apps rejected by Apple, here the message

"We found that while your app offers In-App Purchase(s) that can be restored, it does not include the required "Restore" feature to allow users to restore the previously purchased In-App Purchase(s), as specified in Restoring Transactions section of the In-App Purchase Programming Guide:

"...if your application supports product types that must be restorable, you must include an interface that allows users to restore these purchases. This interface allows a user to add the product to other devices or, if the original device was wiped, to restore the transaction on the original device."

To restore previously purchased In-App Purchase products, it would be appropriate to provide a "Restore" button and initiate the restore process when the "Restore" button is tapped by the user.

For more information about restoring transactions and verifying store receipt, please refer to the In-App Purchase Programming Guide."

I want to ask you, how to restore previously purchased in app purchase ?

thanks

[EDIT]
    Here My Code :

Code (csharp):
    2. void Start ()
    3.     {
    5.         StoreKitManager.productListReceivedEvent += allProducts =>
    6.         {
    7.             Debug.Log( "received total products: " + allProducts.Count );
    8.             _products = allProducts;
    9.         } ;
    11.         if(!StoreKitBinding.canMakePayments())
    12.             return;
    14.         //StoreKitManager.purchaseSuccessfulEvent += purchaseSuccessful;
    16.         if(!PlayerPrefs.HasKey("firstlaunch"))
    17.         {
    18.             PlayerPrefs.SetInt("firstlaunch",1);
    19.             StoreKitBinding.restoreCompletedTransactions();
    20.         }
    21.         //StoreKitManager.purchaseSuccessfulEvent+=pu
    22.         StoreKitBinding.requestProductData(productIdentifier);
    23.     }
    I have put the code who trigger restore previously transaction, but apple says that "it does not include the required "Restore" feature to allow users to restore the previously purchased In-App Purchase(s)"
    or I MUST make a button to restore that?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  46. prime31

prime31

@refsus, just like the email says, add a button that calls the restore transactions method.

47. refsus

refsus

Apple not allowed if I put restore previously transaction when Application started? In this case at Start Function?

48. Bryson

Bryson

I'm getting an EXC_BAD_ACCESS error at runtime on a device. This is all gibberish to me, but it looks like it relates to the turn-based Game Center plugin. Does this stacktrace mean anything to you, prime?

49. prime31

prime31

@bryson, you will need to report that to Apple assuming that you arent causing it by calling resign in a loop or some other error like that. GKServerProxy is a private class on their end as is every other line in that backtrace.

50. Moonjump

Moonjump

I'm doing an update to an app. I imported the latest version of you Mobclix plugin. There seems to be no AdMob publisherID in Unity anymore. Looking at the docs, I have to import an SDK into Xcode. Do you mean Mobclix or AdMob? I also have to set the Admob ID in Info.plist in Xcode. Is this correct? One of the best things about your plugins was it was all done in Unity, no messing around in Xcode. It is a pity to lose that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.