Search Unity

Prime31 Unity Plugins Officially Live! [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by prime31, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demian

Demian

Hi Prime!
    Question about Mac StoreKit plugion
    After signing application from "mac app store helper" dialog my app doesn't contains receipt folder. What can be wrong?

2. prime31

prime31

@demian, just signing an app does not create a receipt. Refer to Apples docs to learn how Mac App Store apps work.

3. soulburner

soulburner

4. prime31

prime31

@soul, if you are getting a crash only via CDMA and not GSM you need to contact Apple. There is no such public API that can even provide the carrier type let alone do anything with the data available on iOS.

5. soulburner

soulburner

Yeah, I understand that. We're not sure about CDMA yet because we don't have such devices in our country but all crash reports were sent from cdma devices only.

I was just hoping that you've got such reports from other customers.

Anyway, thank you for your reply.

6. Ben-BearFish

Ben-BearFish

Prime,

With your iCloud plugin, is there a way to activate/deactivate when the iCloud is used? That way I don't have to worry about the Cloud synching during gameplay, and possibly slowing the game down?

7. prime31

prime31

@ben, there is no such thing as an API to turn on/off iCloud available in the iOS SDK.

8. Ben-BearFish

Ben-BearFish

Ok. Also, on your documentation site it says there's a method in iCloudBinding:

Code (csharp):
    2. // Removes all data stored in the key/value store
    3. public static void removeAll()
    Yet, in the plugin I currently have that is not there. DId you remove it for a reason? Is there an equivalent to this?

Edit:
    I noticed the same for:
    Code (csharp):
    2. // Gets all the keys currently stored in iCloud
    3. public static List<object> allKeys()

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  9. nah0y

nah0y

Hi,

With the new updated Flurry iOS SDK, the "spaceDidRewardEvent" callback has been removed. So we can only check if a user finished a video using the callback URL provided by Flurry ?

Thanks.

10. Demian

Demian

Hi Prime!
    I have a problem with application signing in your Mac StoreKit plugin. After launching "mac app store helper" tool my .app file is left unsigned. I've tried to sign it manually and get codesign error "object file format unrecognized". So I've googled and found the solution that helps me in this thread http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/155761-MacAppStore-Signing-Error-object-file-format-unrecognized-invalid-or-unsuitable. So i think, codesign doesn't work for me without executing
    What can i do to make work codesign tool from plugin?

11. Demian

Demian

I resolved my problem with next steps:
    1. Executed export command from terminal
    2. Launched unity from that terminal window

12. Contract-killer

Contract-killer

Hi I am trying to call the interesitial ad but it is rotating the screen and showing the ads in portrait mode so half of the ads is cut down.Please reply soon and I am also not able to refresh the ads ...it is showing always same ads.

Thanks Regards

13. arslanmkhan

arslanmkhan

Hi i have resolved my previous problem but now i am facing a new one. i am using your social network plugin its working great but the problem is if i have signed out my facebook or twitter outside of the app it still posts from my id's is there any way to check if user is logged out or not Is sessionvalid and TwitterBinding.isLoggedIn() returns true if user is logged out

14. prime31

prime31

@nah0y, perhaps contacting Flurry or visiting their website would be a good idea to learn how their SDK works?

@arslan, send a request to any endpoint in either the Twitter or Facebook API to see if the access token is still valid. If it is not, then the request will fail.

15. nah0y

nah0y

I though you removed it for a reason, because it was not present in any .h files before/after the update of the Flurry plugin.

16. AMdR

AMdR

Hi, Prime31

Thank you very much for the Game Center plugin for the Mac App Store.

But, unfortunately, we faced problems when uploading of the app into iTunes Connect.

Maybe, you have already faced this, and know some working solution. When trying to load the pkg file with Application Loader,

I constantly receive an error. "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile *'com.apple.developer.game-center' in 'MyAppName.app/Contents/MacOS/MyAppName'"

When removing from Entitlements the line with com.apple.developer.game-center, then it is uploaded into iTunes without any problem but Game Center doesn't work on 10.8.

I'm signing through the terminal:

codesign -f -s '3rd Party Mac Developer Application: <Developer Name>' --entitlements APP.entitlements APPNAME.app

productbuild --component "APPNAME.app" "/Applications" --sign "3rd Party Mac Developer Installer: <Developer Name>" "APPNAME.pkg"

Thank you for your answer.

17. prime31

prime31

@amdr, Consult Apples documentation and contact Apples support for assistance with cosigning. That is outside the scope of our plugin.

18. AMdR

AMdR

@prime 31 Thank you for your prompt reply and for your help

19. neroziros

neroziros

Hi Prime31.

Thank you for the plugin for gamecenter!

I write to you because i'm having problems with the upload of achievements when the player earns them while offline and then goes online.

This is the code I'm using for uploading the achievements at the start of the main menu of the game I'm working on:

Code (csharp):
    2. void Start () {
    3.         if(GameCenterBinding.isGameCenterAvailable()){ 
    4.             if (iPhoneSettings.internetReachability == iPhoneNetworkReachability.ReachableViaWiFiNetwork)
    5.             {
    6.                 StartListeners();
    7.                 GameCenterBinding.authenticateLocalPlayer();
    8.                 GameCenterBinding.getAchievements();
    9.             }
    10.         }
    11.     }
    12.     void StartListeners(){
    13.         GameCenterManager.achievementsLoaded += HandlePlayerAchievementLoaded;
    14.     }
    15.     void HandlePlayerAchievementLoaded (List<GameCenterAchievement> achievementList){
    16.         if(GameCenterBinding.isPlayerAuthenticated())
    17.         {
    18.             GameCenterBinding.showCompletionBannerForAchievements();
    20.             uploadachievement(achievementList,"learnedSecrets",1);
    21.         }
    22.     }
    The uploadachievement() function checks if the achievement has been earned according to the list returned by the GetAchievemt() function and then calls GameCenterBinding.reportAchievement() accordingly.

The problem I'm having is that the condition "GameCenterBinding.isPlayerAuthenticated()" is returning false when the event "GameCenterManager.achievementsLoaded " is fired. It does work perfectly if I go to another scene and then comes back to the main menu though.

I suppose I'm using "GetAchievements()" in the wrong function (start()). However when I tried to use it in the Update() function (of course with a conditional so it doesn't call GetAchievements() multiple times) the event "GameCenterManager.achievementsLoaded" is firing and returning a empty list causing the game to upload all the achievements all over again.

Do you have any idea about this problem? Thank you for you'r help in advance!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  20. geniuscd

geniuscd

hey Prime31,

I am using GokitLite to animate coins in my Game.. its working perfect, but i need to stop the animation at some point (ex: when the player hits the coin , the animation should stop) is there anyway to achieve it?

thank you.

the stopTween is not working :(

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  21. prime31

prime31

@genius, we do not provide support for our free, open source libraries.

22. Ben-BearFish

Ben-BearFish

Hey Prime,

We noticed an issue when using OnEnable/OnDisable for subscribing and unsubscribing to events in Unity, where due to iOS popups and other iOS features sometimes an event would be subscribed to more than once by the method, which would cause the method to be called more than once when an event was fired.

Though this isn't exactly an issue with your plugins, it causes issues since many of your plugins use events. Is there a way for us to tell if an event has been subscribed to more than once by the same method, and tell it not to do so if it has been?

23. Lee-SeungJae

Lee-SeungJae

I am trying to use "GameCenter".
    GameCenterTestScene is not work.

log
    ------
    2013-02-27 14:49:22.285 pilomatching[949:907] adding GKChallengeEventHandler. this means we are on iOS6/ML
    2013-02-27 14:49:22.289 pilomatching[949:907] using iOS 6+ authentication handler
    2013-02-27 14:49:22.554 pilomatching[949:907] GKPlayerAuthenticationDidChangeNotification fired
    Feb 27 14:49:22 seung-gwan-iui-iPad pilomatching[949] <Info>: 14:49:22.563584 com.apple.AVConference: GKSConnSettings: set server: {
    "gk-cdx" = "17.173.254.218:4398";
    "gk-commnat-cohort" = "17.173.254.220:16386";
    "gk-commnat-main0" = "17.173.254.219:16384";
    "gk-commnat-main1" = "17.173.254.219:16385";
    }
    playerLoggedOut

(Filename: /Applications/buildAgent/work/14194e8ce88cdf47/Runtime/ExportGenerated/iPhonePlayer-armv7/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)

playerFailedToAuthenticate: The requested operation has been cancelled.

-----------
    please advice

24. prime31

prime31

@lee, your application is not properly setup. Read Apple's documentation and learn how to properly create and provision an application for Game Center via their website.

25. chishti

chishti

26. dustinbahr

dustinbahr

I am using multiple Prime31 plugins in the same project, not sure if that matters. (social, etc, and flurry for ios and android).

Latest version of Unity. Unity crashes whenever I attempt Update Prime[31] tools from the menu. On Unity relaunch I get this message in the console:

Automatic import for 'Assets/Editor/Prime31/Prime31MenuItem.dll' was disabled because the asset importer crashed on it last time.
    You can use 'Assets -> Reimport' to enable automatic importing again.

27. dustinbahr

dustinbahr

I have a second, possibly related issue.

My project is to be built for both iOS and Android, so I keep switching platforms in the build settings window. Building for android was going fine until the last time I switched back from iOS.

Now the build fails and I get a huge error message starting with:

And ending with:

There are many more similar warnings above, but i figure it is failing on the final line...

Ideas? Again I am attempting to update my plugins and the prime 31 tools but every time unity crashes.

28. prime31

prime31

@dustin, the auto updater will not work on Windows due to some outstanding bugs with Unity.

29. dustinbahr

dustinbahr

I am on OSX. I fixed the auto updater by removing ALL plugins from my project and reimporting.

Through this process I also discovered that adding the Google Play Downloader plugin is what is causing the build failure.

So I guess it's not necessarily a prime31 issue. However the line it seems to be failing on is about facebook, which has nothing to do with google play and everything to do with the social plugin...

Ideas?

30. dustinbahr

dustinbahr

Fixed this issue by carefully merging the following files which were included in both prime31 social plugin and Google Play Downloader plugin.

Possibly prime31 could solve this as part of whatever is going on during import/build by doing the merging for us?

31. Ken-T

Ken-T

I have the iOS Social Networking Plugin

After I have Logged Out of Facebook, when logging in
    the following message is generated before the login
    succeeds:

2013-03-03 22:30:36.372 BirdBomb[5391:907] An instance 0xd972ca0 of class FBSessionManualTokenCachingStrategy was deallocated while key value observers were still registered with it. Observation info was leaked, and may even become mistakenly attached to some other object. Set a breakpoint on NSKVODeallocateBreak to stop here in the debugger. Here's the current observation info:
    <NSKeyValueObservationInfo 0xf6e9530> (
    <NSKeyValueObservance 0xd95d100: Observer: 0xd9c1760, Key path: accessToken, Options: <New: NO, Old: NO, Prior: YES> Context: 0x11b4f60, Property: 0x2792530>
    <NSKeyValueObservance 0xf6de930: Observer: 0xd9c1760, Key path: expirationDate, Options: <New: NO, Old: NO, Prior: YES> Context: 0x11b4f60, Property: 0x2793560>
    )

What does this mean?
    And should I be concerned?

Note: It does not happen on the initial login.

32. Ken-T

Ken-T

I'm using the following to create a
    Single "USER" step iOS Facebook Login

It seems to work but has worrisome output which is
    listed below the code.

Code (csharp):
    1.     void sessionOpenedEvent()
    2.     {
    3.         Debug.Log( "Successfully logged in to Facebook" );
    4.         //Debug.Log( "***Now trying the Publish login" );
    5.         facebookPermissions = FacebookBinding.getSessionPermissions();
    6.         foreach( var perm in facebookPermissions ){
    7.             if(perm.Equals("publish_actions")){
    8.                 facebookWritePermission = true;
    9.             }
    10.         }
    12.         if(!facebookWritePermission){
    13.             print ("We need write permissions");
    14.             var permissions = new string[] { "publish_actions", "publish_stream" };
    15.             FacebookBinding.reauthorizeWithPublishPermissions( permissions, FacebookSessionDefaultAudience.OnlyMe );
    16.         }
    17.     }
    OUTPUT:

Successfully logged in to Facebook

(Filename: /Applications/buildAgent/work/14194e8ce88cdf47/Runtime/ExportGenerated/iPhonePlayer-armv7/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)

We need write permissions

2013-03-03 22:43:22.684 BirdBomb[5452:907] An instance 0x32a8170 of class FBSessionManualTokenCachingStrategy was deallocated while key value observers were still registered with it. Observation info was leaked, and may even become mistakenly attached to some other object. Set a breakpoint on NSKVODeallocateBreak to stop here in the debugger. Here's the current observation info:
    <NSKeyValueObservationInfo 0x32a9370> (
    <NSKeyValueObservance 0x32a8220: Observer: 0x32a7b00, Key path: accessToken, Options: <New: NO, Old: NO, Prior: YES> Context: 0x11b4f60, Property: 0x32a8340>
    <NSKeyValueObservance 0x32a9310: Observer: 0x32a7b00, Key path: expirationDate, Options: <New: NO, Old: NO, Prior: YES> Context: 0x11b4f60, Property: 0x32a9390>
    )
    Successfully logged in to Facebook

reauthorizationSucceededEvent

user_games_activity

publish_actions

publish_stream

Note that output which I've noted in a separate post appears here.
    Also it appears that:
    FacebookBinding.reauthorizeWithPublishPermissions( permissions, FacebookSessionDefaultAudience.OnlyMe );

somehow calls:
    sessionOpenedEvent()

a second time which is far from ideal.

Any thoughts on what is happening?

33. prime31

prime31

@ken, whether it is ideal or not doesn't matter. That is how Facebook works. They trigger a session opened event whenever the session is authenticated or new permissions are added.

34. Ken-T

Ken-T

I can live with it.

What about this message:

2013-03-03 22:43:22.684 BirdBomb[5452:907] An instance 0x32a8170 of class FBSessionManualTokenCachingStrategy was deallocated while key value observers were still registered with it. Observation info was leaked, and may even become mistakenly attached to some other object. Set a breakpoint on NSKVODeallocateBreak to stop here in the debugger. Here's the current observation info:
    <NSKeyValueObservationInfo 0x32a9370> (
    <NSKeyValueObservance 0x32a8220: Observer: 0x32a7b00, Key path: accessToken, Options: <New: NO, Old: NO, Prior: YES> Context: 0x11b4f60, Property: 0x32a8340>
    <NSKeyValueObservance 0x32a9310: Observer: 0x32a7b00, Key path: expirationDate, Options: <New: NO, Old: NO, Prior: YES> Context: 0x11b4f60, Property: 0x32a9390>
    )

35. prime31

prime31

@ken, that is entirely normal and comes from Facebooks SDK

36. mikusu11

mikusu11

Please let me know.
    I have a question about prime31's StoreKit.

Whenever it purchases an item(『finishPendingTransactions』),
    it is saved in 『getAllSavedTransactions()』,
    but is there how to reset the value of 『getAllSavedTransactions()』?

37. prime31

prime31

@mikus, you cannot "reset" it. If you really want to get rid of it for some reason just delete the file from your devices Documents folder.

38. cms

cms

Hello prime,

I have bought several of your plugins (GameCenter, SocialNetworking, etc). Everything worked fine until.. I have been asked to use the unity playheaven plugin from playheaven (playhaven-sdk-unity-1.14 that you get when you create it in their website dashboard) and then all the problems started. It seems that whenever I build the project with prime31 plugins and playhaven-sdk-unity-1.14 something is entering into conflict. Could it be a post-build problem ? I did make the build alone without build-and-run and nothig.. probably the postproccesbuildplayer_playhaven file is making conflicts. Do you have any hints ? Thanks in advance.

This might help: the PostprocessBuildPlayer_PlayHaven is something like this

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  39. funasylum

funasylum

Help! Howdy Prime--

I'm using your imagepicker to load an image to a texture. Works great but i'm interested in firing a function that runs a load bar right after the user selects a photo. Can't quite seem to get the timing right. I've tried running the function at the top of imageSavedToDocuments, textureFromFileAtPath, and imagePickerChoseImage. But I still get a very significant pause before my function fires... sorta defeating the purpose of my load bar. :) Any suggestions on how I could get it to fire sooner so that the load bar starts before the heavy lifting of processing the image happens?

Thanks very much for taking the time.

40. Ben-BearFish

Ben-BearFish

Hey Prime,

I saw in your documentation a new event:
    localNotificationWasReceivedEvent

So we updated the Etcerera Plugin from the Unity Asset Store, but that version does not seem to have your latest Etcetera Plugin. Could you update that?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  41. prime31

prime31

@cms, thatif definitely a post processing conflict

@ben, the Asset Store does not get all the updates that ou store does.

42. Ben-BearFish

Ben-BearFish

Do you mean unless we pay for your plugin through your site, we won't get those updates? Because that seems a bit unfair and unreasonable. Or did you mean the plugins in the Asset Store just aren't up to date yet and will be updated at some point?

43. funasylum

funasylum

Ah answered my own question. dismissingViewControllerEvent fires as soon as the dialogue box is gone. Thanks!

44. kouroutaiz

kouroutaiz

Hi Prime31,

I got a Temple run application with prime31 inside.

But it crash on some phone, not crash on any phone. Do you know the root caue? Thanks!

I/Prime31 ( 7058): billing service active? false
    I/Prime31 ( 7058): persisting message due to service not being active
    I/Prime31-BS( 7058): BillingService constructor
    I/Prime31-BS( 7058): billing service bound in onBind
    I/Prime31 ( 7058): service onServiceConnected
    E/Prime31-BS( 7058): Could not bind to service.
    I/Prime31 ( 7058): billing service active? false
    I/Prime31 ( 7058): persisting message due to service not being active
    D/AudioStreamOutAlsa( 137): generateSilence: on alsa device(0x0) in mode(0x0)
    I/Prime31 ( 7058): error in unpersist: pad block corrupted
    W/ActivityManager( 383): Unable to start service Intent { act=com.android.vending.billing.MarketBillingService.BIND } U=0: not found
    I/Prime31 ( 7058): persisted 1 transactions
    I/Prime31 ( 7058): error attempting to persist transaction: Value 5CE9181E8B1CF48D217E44AFEA640678659091AE7C591DEB193692CD8925E9EBA5776900233F45E381D5D5D1BA75EA51E101EBCAD76676C3BD6AFD98533CE56D39CB45CFAE109A6B616C3AF1C280F211EA095FAB6417E22F0784EC8A34A05CF39D174129F15E029ABE1012AB55EC68E3634CA349792AB77CA6D7B8B11E5A3F0C0928EE6D5336A77660FF56B15D19E995 of type java.lang.String cannot be converted to JSONArray
    I/Unity ( 7058): PANEL HIDE ALL: VC GUI Root
    I/Unity ( 7058):
    I/Unity ( 7058): (Filename: ./Runtime/ExportGenerated/AndroidManaged/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)
    I/Unity ( 7058):
    D/AndroidRuntime( 7058): Shutting down VM
    W/dalvikvm( 7058): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x41ac7e10)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): java.lang.NullPointerException
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at com.prime31.IABPlugin.persistTransaction(IABPlugin.java:306)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at com.prime31.IABPlugin.UnitySendMessage(IABPlugin.java:109)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at com.prime31.IABPlugin.access$1(IABPlugin.java:103)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at com.prime31.IABPlugin$2.run(IABPlugin.java:204)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at android.app.Activity.runOnUiThread(Activity.java:4644)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at com.prime31.IABPlugin.startCheckBillingAvailableRequest(IABPlugin.java:199)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at com.prime31.IABPlugin$1$1.onServiceConnected(IABPlugin.java:163)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at android.app.LoadedApk$ServiceDispatcher.doConnected(LoadedApk.java:1101)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at android.app.LoadedApk$ServiceDispatcher$RunConnection.run(LoadedApk.java:1118)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:725)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:150)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5125)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:793)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:560)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7058): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

45. kouroutaiz

kouroutaiz

sorry for the wrong district

46. WTF_-_Grinch

WTF_-_Grinch

$Screen Shot 2013-03-06 at 7.30.05 PM.png
    can anyone tell me what's wrong with the inapp purchase on MAC OS X when i purchase it sends me this error :(

47. prime31

prime31

@ben, plugins purchased from our site get more frequent updates. The Asset Store will eventually have the same features but it will be at a later time.

48. Ben-BearFish

Ben-BearFish

Ok, that's fine. I realize with the Asset Store submission process that makes sense. Do you know when you'll have time to update the Etcetera plugin on the Asset Store? I feel like the local notification launch event would be much more beneficial to use then to have to go through Unity's own NotificationServices. Thanks.

EDIT:
    Ah, I see there is one up there now. Thanks Prime.

49. cosmin007

cosmin007

Hi prime31, i have a problem with StoreKit plugin on iPad's (iOS 6.1), when i call the function "requestProducts" i receive "Unknown identifiers". On iPhone (iOS 6.1) it is working, and is the same code for making purchases.

Edit: forgot to mention that in unity build settings i have as target device iPad ( for iPad).

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  50. Lav-patel

Lav-patel

How u solved ur problem ? please define briefly.
    it is very urgent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.