Search Unity

Prime31 Unity Plugins Officially Live! [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by prime31, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steva

Steva

yeah but i need to read a texture created at runtime...

i'm not sure what you mean by that...

2. Steva

Steva

3. Moonjump

Moonjump

Mobclix seems to have been acting a bit erratically since their last SDK update (occasionally no ads will appear at all when an app loads, despite normally having an almost 100% fill rate), so I decided to do an update to the latest plugin, especially as I have a couple of minor changes to put in as well.

I did the other changes and tested. Everything was still working as before. I then put in the latest plugin and my fill rate went through the floor. In over an hour of testing I got quite a few iAd test ads, but only 2 other adverts (I have Admob and a number of other Mobclix networks enabled). I tried testing again with a backup from before the plugin change and I still had the low fill rate. I then went to the live version of the app and it now had the low fill rate, including iAds. This was yesterday and there was a noticeable drop for my live figures on iAd and Admob (no analytics for Mobclix at the moment, but income was zero (as it also was for Admob)).

I came back to testing again today. The live fill rate seemed almost back to normal, but as soon as I tested with the latest plugin, my fill rate dropped again. Plenty of test iAds, but only one live app from the other networks, and plenty of empty space. This was with the app running in several separate periods totalling about an hour.

I use the Moblcix prefab provided, the only difference being I have added a DontDestroyOnLoad script so that it stays when I change scene.

Has there been a change that will cause this?

4. prime31

prime31

@Moonjump, nothing plugin specific changed that could affect that. The plugin has no knowledge of what is happening in the Mobclix and AdMob static libraries.

5. Moonjump

Moonjump

Thanks. I have contacted Mobclix, but based on last time, it may take a while. But I have an update that is other wise ready to go.

Tempted to switch to your Adwhirl plugin, but current ad income does not warrant the cost.

6. grimmy

grimmy

Hi not sure where to post this but I'm trying to get the Game Center to plugin to work. I'm am following these instructions
    but I never recieve a popup saying that the modifications have been done in xcode, there are no new classes in xcode and when I eventually do a build and run I obviously get a load of errors. Not sure what steps to take next really. The plugin was installed by another programmer, do we need a license for each machine to even be able to run it?

I followed these instructions:
    The first time you build your project in Unity you must have Xcode closed. Do a Build (not a Build and Run) or your Xcode project may not get setup properly. Unity will call the PostprocessBuildPlayer script on Build which will take care of setting up any required properties, framework linkage, Info.plist modification and more in Xcode for you. The first time the script is run you will see a Finder message popup letting you know you are all set and ready to use the plugin!

7. prime31

prime31

@Grimmy, technically, you don't need a license for each machine but each developer should have their own copy. It sounds to me like you may be using version control which is known to wreak havoc on file permissions on occasion. Make sure the PostprocessBuild* files are executable then try giving it a shot. Also be sure that you have Xcode and the iPhone SDK installed in the default location, /Developer.

8. grimmy

grimmy

Cool, but how exactly do I make sure that sure the PostprocessBuild* files are executable?? Not sure I follow. Cheers

9. prime31

prime31

@Grimmy, you can use chmod to make a file executable. To check if a file is executable, you can use the ls -la command. Or you can just reimport the unitypackage and not add it to version control.

10. grimmy

grimmy

Well I'm using Asset server and there doesnt seem to be anyway to exclude just certain files from asset control. I'm looking for this chmod thing but I've no idea where I need to type it on the Mac. Is there some kind of command line like windows sopmewhere. Excuse my Mac ignorance :)

EDIT: I figured it out. I went to the Terminal and typed chmod 777 /path to postprocesser(you can drag the file to the terminal which is nice)

This seems to have done the job. I got the little pop up in finder..YEY!!

Will this happen for everyone using Asset Server? Maybe its something for all to be aware of.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  11. prime31

prime31

@Grimmy, there is actually a troubleshoot option coming to the Prime31 menu that will check to see if the files are executable among other things. The Asset Server really should keep tabs on what is and isn't executable though so I would submit a bug report on that one.

12. byerdelen

byerdelen

Hey Prime!
    I am using mobclix plugin. Everything is working very good instead of my iad's. I use my old iad code without mobclix and iad's are working well too. Plugin is the latest version. There is no test ads coming to ITunes from mobclix although with only your iad plugin it is coming. Also I see no problem in Mobclix ads and test ads. I checked the APPID's and everything twice that is mentioned. There must be a small issue that I am missing maybe, would you write me the possibilities shortly that I need to check? such as i need to take care of for ex. stripping libraries, whatever etc.
    Thanks for your support

13. ravinder

ravinder

Hi Mike!!

We have purchased your iAd and Social networking plugins but unfortunately we were unable to find any video tutorial for them.
    iAd is working fine but in social networking plugin, whenever we press "Post Message Dialog" button facebook window pops up but after that it stops working. It gives an error message saying "an error has occurred."
    Moreover its the only button that is atleast giving an error message otherwise all other buttons are not functional at all. I mean nothing happens when you press them.
    It would be great if you could provide us any tutorial document/video elucidating how to use these plugins.

14. florin_chircu

florin_chircu

Hello Prime,

I'm trying to integrate OpenFeint with some of your plugins (Mobclix, TapJoy) but it doesn't seem to work...
    I found on the forum this ans:
    To use any of these plugins with OpenFeint simply rename the OpenFeint PostprocessBuildPlayer to PostprocessBuildPlayer_OpenFeint and you are good to go.
    I modified the name, recompiled but it still doesn't work:
    Assertion failure in -[MCEnvironment initWithApplicationId:], /Users/Shaun/Development/MobclixSDK/trunk4/MobclixDemo/Classes/Mobclix/Core/Models/MCEnvironment.m:71

Is there any solution to this problem? What am I doing wrong?

15. florin_chircu

florin_chircu

Update: problem solved.

16. prime31

prime31

@ravinder, it sounds like you haven't put your Facebook application ID in the init method. Nothing will work without a legit Facebook application ID. For more info be sure to check out the docs

17. Helk

Helk

We recently moved our project into another folder, I deleted the project and let unity re-create it but I'm getting 41 errors related to the gamecenter plugin. This also happened when I upgraded to unity 3.2 but a clean and build fixed it.

they're a bunch of link errors like this :

"__gameCenterRetrieveScoresForPlayerId", referenced from:
    __gameCenterRetrieveScoresForPlayerId$non_lazy_ptr in RegisterMonoModules.o
    (maybe you meant: __gameCenterRetrieveScoresForPlayerIdAndCategory$non_lazy_ptr, __gameCenterRetrieveScoresForPlayerId$non_lazy_ptr )

Any idea what could be wrong?

18. prime31

prime31

@Helk, I am guessing that the PostprocessBuildPlayer* scripts lost their executable flag. Give them back their executable flag with "chmod +x PostprocessBuildPlayer*" while in the proper directory and all should be fine after a Build and Replace.

19. Helk

Helk

Sorry I'm not the best with mac's is that a command I should execute in the terminal when navigated to the directory they reside in?

20. prime31

prime31

@Helk, that is correct. Just open Terminal, navigate to the directory with the PostprocessBuildPlayer files and execute that command.

21. Helk

Helk

Yup I did, and I think that fixed it :) You pulled through yet again, awesome, thanks!

22. prime31

prime31

@Helk, just doing my job! Someone has to keep all the Unity iOS devs productive and happy :)

23. Deleted User

Deleted User

I have the same xcode error with iPad:

"<Warning>: ------ bannerView:didFailToReceiveAdWithError: The operation couldn’t be completed. Ad inventory unavailable"

with iPhone it works.

Suggestions?

Thanks

24. prime31

prime31

@Andrea, there isn't anything you can do about ad inventory not being available. That is all handled by Apple.

25. cbullock

cbullock

Hey everyone,

I'm a Unity Pro user and own 2 of the (awesome) Prime31 games (The gamecenter one and etcetera ...for now anyways :) )

Although, since it looks like your (Prime31)'s customer base is growing; I'm starting to have a bit of trouble "following" specific questions (and even when quoted answers are submitted, well...it just seems like this single thread is getting a bit out of hand to follow (and will just continue to grow and grow).

However, I know this is the UNITY forums and not just the Prime31 forums, as well as - there are now many other plugin/extension/etc. providers out there that offer add-on products for Unity -- So, I don't know if my following proposal would be "fair" to them or not [or, maybe they could take on a similar approach with their products if anyone else on here agrees with my suggestion]...

Now that the official Asset Store is open, and there is a "Front Page" category for it with the sub-heading of, "Promote your scripts, models, prefabs and other assets" -- maybe (once again, my following overall suggestion would make that a better place to start the new "official" threads of what I'm suggesting...which I'll finally get to now)...

I (think) there is just one single, main thread for ALL of the Prime31 plugins; and users of each plugin post in this thread...which again, to me, seems a bit lengthy and confusing. So what if instead, as long as the Unity forum moderators don't mind(?) -- You (Prime31) made a new thread in either that other main topic/category; or just in the iPhone one; for EACH of your plugins; and then maybe one "overall" thread for general questions, etc.?
    ...and then definitely make the thread titles very clear and simple to find and subscribe to, etc. and then each of your "products" would have it's own thread; plus one overall/main thread for...well, maybe stuff that overlaps plugins, etc.

So in this case, there would be threads called something like:

* Prime31 - General Questions
    * Prime31 - iAd Plugin
    * Prime31 - StoreKit Plugin
    * Prime31 - Game Center Plugin
    ...and so on.

BUT, like I said before, that method also creates more than a few separate topics that...might?...be too much; and/or maybe you could contact the forum moderators beforehand and ask what they suggest.

ALSO --> I wouldn't want the say, iOS category to just get filled with the first few pages always being topics regarding separate plugins (Which might be the case if other developers did the same thing...which is why I think maybe it'd be nice to have this whole thing in another main category (Such as the "Asset" one I mentioned before)...which is what I think would happen if tons of developers did the same thing - but it was in say, the iOS category (Which is for questions obviously related to just the iOS section of Unity; another reason for possibly moving into the "Asset Store" category [or just some solution that would make it so the "average joe" questions in all topics make it through and we all see them on page 1 (with the latest questions...and not just the first 10+ pages filled with specific plugin developer topics...if that makes sense?)

...I don't know really, on what the best approach is to this, but I, at least personally think that this single thread is getting too big and hard to search through and find what you want (even using the forum search function, etc.)

Just an idea :)
    What does everyone think about something like this? And of course, very importantly - what does Prime31 think about doing something along those lines (or, does anyone have a better idea...OR, perhaps *I, alone* am the only one that feels things are getting a bit overcrowded with all of the Prime31 plugins talked about [and spread out conversations] using just ONE thread)?

I think I made that sound overly confusing, as usual -- but hopefully you guys all get the basic idea I'm putting out there.

26. prime31

prime31

@cbullock, I could whip up a Google Group (or other forum type) that could cover the plugins. I'm all for it if everyone else out there is. It would be a good way to catalog Prime31 plugin specific information. The only downside I could see is that folks would have to have yet another place to check and another login to remember.

27. AnomalusUndrdog

AnomalusUndrdog

With Unity 3.2 some commands in the iAd plugin have been marked obsolete (Unity decided to rename some stuff). Is there an update to the Prime31 plugins?

28. prime31

prime31

@anomalous_underdog, the orientation methods are now in the Screen class. A simple find and replace will get you up to speed. The plugin won't get an update to the new methods until they are actually fully deprecated to keep those folks with older versions of Unity functional.

29. synapsemassage

synapsemassage

I agree with cbullock.

For me, specifically, it's hard to search the thread(s) but this is a general thing,actually. I think it's more a problem with the forum tools. It seems not to be possible to jump to a specific posting after doing a search. Unfortunately I have to browse through the whole thread to find a specific posting. The search result always links to the first thread post. Please correct me if I wrong ;-)

I wouldn't go for a google group either, as you say it's just another place to check! But maybe you could compile the most useful/helpful tips, errors, findings that are of general interest on your docs page?!

A better forum search would already help a lot! But that's something for the Unity team!

30. prime31

prime31

@synapse, to help out with the forum search you can create a quick Google custom search that only hits the forum and the results turn out much better to say the least.

31. RolfBertram_dot_me

RolfBertram_dot_me

How to restore in-App-Purchases on re-install of the App on same or fresh install on additional IOS devices?

Re-purchasing an already purchased in-App does NOT deliver a purchaseSuccessful().

Calling restoreCompletedTransactions() seems to do nothing.:confused:

32. prime31

prime31

@RolfBertram, according to Apple's documentation, as long as the item is not a consumable restoreCompletedTransactions is all you need. If it is a consumable there is no way to transfer it.

33. gazbushell

gazbushell

I have most of the plugins and found them incredibly useful and straightforward to implement, so rarely have questions. However as was pointed out I am having difficulty searching a specific topic, So I'll just go ahead and ask if thats OK?
    I have been creating custom ads with mobclix and I notice on the mobclix site that they mention a " mobclix callback "

Callback mobclix://example

Is it possible to access this via the plugin? is it supported? I was hoping that I could use it as a way to make dynamic buttons that do certain things within unity perhaps for example trigger activities with the other plugins like social networking or store kit or simply just to go to another scene or trigger some unity code.

34. RolfBertram_dot_me

RolfBertram_dot_me

:confused:How do I code this correctly?:
    if(getAllSavedTransactionsFromDefaults() contains "Level2"){PlayerPrefs.SetInt("Level2",1}.

(I'm trying to integrate this into my JavaScript)

35. prime31

prime31

@gazbushell, if you are looking to setup a url scheme for you app that isn't something that is related to the plugin. You will need to do that directly via new plist entries to setup the url scheme and overrididing applicationDidFinishLaunching:withOptions:

@Rolf, I'm not sure what you are asking. If you are trying to use the return from getAllSavedTransactionsFromDefaults then you can just iterate it like you would any array with a for loop for a foreach

36. RolfBertram_dot_me

RolfBertram_dot_me

37. prime31

prime31

@Rolf, the sample project included with the plugin has code to handle that but it is very simple array access just like this:

38. RolfBertram_dot_me

RolfBertram_dot_me

:confused: I don't understand how to code it, and not the data format either. Does the getAllSavelTransactions return a List of Strings, or a List of Arrays? I think I need to hire someone to deliver working code in JS in StoreKitGUIManager.js. Anyone interested? Here's my JS version of StoreKitGUIManager with some commented out non-working code at the bottom.

Code (csharp):
    1.  //import UnityEngine;
    2. //import System.Collections.Generic;
    3. import System.Collections.Generic;
    6. class StoreKitGUIManager extends MonoBehaviour {
    9.     function OnGUI () : void {
    10.          var yPos : float= 10.0f;
    11.          var xPos : float= 20.0f;
    12.          var width : float= 210.0f;
    14.         if( GUI.Button( new Rect( xPos, yPos, width, 40 ), "Get Can Make Payments" ) )
    15.         {
    16.              var canMakePayments : boolean= StoreKitBinding.canMakePayments();
    17.             Debug.Log( "StoreKit canMakePayments: " + canMakePayments );
    18.         }
    21.         if( GUI.Button( new Rect( xPos, yPos + 50, width, 40 ), "Get Product Data" ) )
    22.         {
    23.             // comma delimited list of product ID's from iTunesConnect.  MUST match exactly what you have there!
    24.              var productIdentifiers : String= "LP2,LP3,LP4,LP5,LP6,LP7";
    25.             StoreKitBinding.requestProductData( productIdentifiers );
    26.         }
    29.         if( GUI.Button( new Rect( xPos, yPos + 150, width, 40 ), "Restore Completed Transactions" ) )
    30.         {
    31.             StoreKitBinding.restoreCompletedTransactions();
    32.         }
    35.         if( GUI.Button( new Rect( xPos , yPos + 100, width, 40 ), "Validate Receipt" ) )
    36.         {
    37.             // grab the transactions, then just validate the first one
    38.             //List<StoreKitTransaction> transactionList = StoreKitBinding.getAllSavedTransactions();
    39.             //if( transactionList.Count > 0 )
    40.             //  StoreKitBinding.validateReceipt( transactionList[0].base64EncodedTransactionReceipt, true );
    41.         }
    43.         // Second column
    44.         xPos += xPos + width;
    45.         yPos = 10.0f;
    46.         if( GUI.Button( new Rect( xPos, yPos + 100, width, 40 ), "Purchase LP4" ) )
    47.         {
    48.             StoreKitBinding.purchaseProduct( "LP4", 1 );
    49.         }
    52.         if( GUI.Button( new Rect( xPos, yPos + 50, width, 40 ), "Purchase LP5" ) )
    53.         {
    54.             StoreKitBinding.purchaseProduct( "LP5", 1 );
    55.         }
    58.         if( GUI.Button( new Rect( xPos, yPos + 150, width, 40 ), "Get Saved Transactions" ) )
    59.         {
    62. var receiptList = StoreKitBinding.getAllSavedTransactions();
    68. //if (receiptString.Find("L3")){Debug.Log("L3 receipt found");}
    75. // var firstTransaction = receiptList[0];
    76. //Debug.Log(firstTransaction);
    77. //var numberOfReceipts = receiptList.Count;
    78. //Debug.Log(numberOfReceipts);
    80. //if(firstTransaction[0]=="LP3"){Debug.Log("L3 receipt found");}
    83. /*
    84. int count = 0;
    85. int i = stringToSearch.IndexOf("X");
    86. while (i > 0)
    87. {
    88.   count++;
    89.   i = stringToSearch.IndexOf("X",i+1);
    90. }
    91. */
    99. //var firstTrans = "blabla";
    100. //if (firstTrans.Contains("L3"))
    101. //{Debug.Log("first trans cont L3");}
    106. //purchasedArray = StoreKitBinding.getAllSavedTransactions();
    108. // var purchasedArray = StoreKitBinding.getAllSavedTransactions();
    109. // if (StoreKitBinding.getAllSavedTransactions().Contains("L3")){Debug.Log("L3 purchased");}
    112. //for(var s = 0; s < purchasedArray.length; s++) {
    113. //          if(purchasedArray[s]=="L3")            
    114. //          {Debug.Log("L3 purchased");}}
    115. /*             
    116. var iText="this is a test";
    117. var iUserText="test";
    118. if(iText.Contains(iUserText)){Debug.Log("This one works");}else{Debug.Log("Nope. Sorry.");}
    119. */         
    125.             // List<StoreKitTransaction> transactionList = StoreKitBinding.getAllSavedTransactions();
    127.             // Print all the transactions to the console
    128.         //  Debug.Log( "\ntotal transaction received: " + transactionList.Count );
    130.             //for(  transactionList : StoreKitTransaction   : transaction   : in   )
    131.             //  Debug.Log( transaction.ToString() + "\n" );
    132.         }
    134.     }
    135. }

39. prime31

prime31

@Rolf, you should be able to do the following:

This should also work if you are going strict:

The getAllSavedTransactions method returns a list of StoreKitTransaction objects, not strings.

40. RolfBertram_dot_me

RolfBertram_dot_me

That look nicely short.
    :confused:Can you translate it into JS?
    I googled for a few hours, but with no results.
    My simple C# to JS converter from the Asset store can't handle this one at all.

41. prime31

prime31

@Rolf, that is JS.

42. Jasper-Flick

Jasper-Flick

:) Just wanted to say that I got two of your plugins so far and am quite happy with them! High quality code. Lots of hours saved. Keep it up!

43. RolfBertram_dot_me

RolfBertram_dot_me

:)
    The following works, but I'm not sure if it's clean code I did here. I changed the code in StoreKitBinding.CS. After this change, getAllSavedTransactions delivers only one string, and string.Contains can check which levels have been purchased previously.

Code (csharp):
    1. // Rolf Bertram: change function getAllSavedTransactions into just getting a string:
    2.     [DllImport("__Internal")]
    3.     private static extern string _getAllSavedTransactions();
    4.     public static string transactionList;
    5.     // Returns a list of all the transactions that occured on this device.  They are stored in the Document directory.
    6.     public static string getAllSavedTransactions()
    7.     {
    8.         //List<StoreKitTransaction> transactionList = new List<StoreKitTransaction>();
    10.         // Call plugin only when running on real device
    11.         if( Application.platform == RuntimePlatform.IPhonePlayer )
    12.         {
    13.             // Grab the transactions and parse them out
    14.             transactionList = _getAllSavedTransactions();
    16.             // parse out the products
    17.             //string[] transactionParts = allTransactions.Split( new string[] { "||||" }, StringSplitOptions.RemoveEmptyEntries );
    18.             //for( int i = 0; i < transactionParts.Length; i++ )
    19.              //   transactionList.Add( StoreKitTransaction.transactionFromString( transactionParts[i] ) );
    20.         }
    22.                 return transactionList;
    23.     }

44. AnomalusUndrdog

AnomalusUndrdog

So I heard the new iAds are gonna have full-screen banners. I don't know what exactly what they mean by that, but I'm guessing its full-screen ads that you can show during loading screens in your games.

45. Frank Oz

Frank Oz

Eiw. I remember when games had games in them.

I hate the whole Apple mentality of trying to make a fortune (to pay off the loan for the overpriced hardware people are hoodwinked into purchasing, I imagine), nothing seems to be about the enjoyment of making things anymore, just the almighty dollar.

46. AnomalusUndrdog

AnomalusUndrdog

Very meta, very meta!

47. ermariete

ermariete

Hi all,
    I've just now bought Corelocation plugin from Prime31 and I get some error messages when I compile the examples.
    I'm using 4.2 SDK for Xcode, is it compatible?

Many thanks in adavance,

the error message is:

Undefined symbols:
    "__coreLocationGetTrueHeading", referenced from:
    __coreLocationGetTrueHeading$non_lazy_ptr in RegisterMonoModules.o
    (maybe you meant: __coreLocationGetTrueHeading$non_lazy_ptr)
    "__coreLocationStopUpdatingLocation", referenced from:
    __coreLocationStopUpdatingLocation$non_lazy_ptr in RegisterMonoModules.o
    (maybe you meant: __coreLocationStopUpdatingLocation$non_lazy_ptr)
    "__coreLocationSetDistanceFilter", referenced from:
    __coreLocationSetDistanceFilter$non_lazy_ptr in RegisterMonoModules.o
    (maybe you meant: __coreLocationSetDistanceFilter$non_lazy_ptr)
    "__coreLocationSetHeadingFilter", referenced from:
    __coreLocationSetHeadingFilter$non_lazy_ptr in RegisterMonoModules.o
    (maybe you meant: __coreLocationSetHeadingFilter$non_lazy_ptr)
    "__coreLocationStartUpdatingLocation", referenced from:
    __coreLocationStartUpdatingLocation$non_lazy_ptr in RegisterMonoModules.o
    (maybe you meant: __coreLocationStartUpdatingLocation$non_lazy_ptr)
    "__coreLocationIsCompassAvailable", referenced from:
    __coreLocationIsCompassAvailable$non_lazy_ptr in RegisterMonoModules.o
    (maybe you meant: __coreLocationIsCompassAvailable$non_lazy_ptr)
    "__coreLocationStopUpdatingHeading", referenced from:
    __coreLocationStopUpdatingHeading$non_lazy_ptr in RegisterMonoModules.o
    (maybe you meant: __coreLocationStopUpdatingHeading$non_lazy_ptr)
    "__coreLocationStartUpdatingHeading", referenced from:
    __coreLocationStartUpdatingHeading$non_lazy_ptr in RegisterMonoModules.o
    (maybe you meant: __coreLocationStartUpdatingHeading$non_lazy_ptr)
    "__coreLocationGetMagneticHeading", referenced from:
    __coreLocationGetMagneticHeading$non_lazy_ptr in RegisterMonoModules.o
    (maybe you meant: __coreLocationGetMagneticHeading$non_lazy_ptr)
    ld: symbol(s) not found
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

48. prime31

prime31

@ermariete, The plugin files are not getting copied into your Xcode project. There are a few things that could be causing the issue:

1. Build and Go was pressed from Unity. Build and Go is not compatible with plugins. You must separate the steps by first pressing Build then choosing Replace (for your first build) or Append (for subsequent builds)
    2. The PostprocessBuildPlayer* scripts are not longer executable. This sometimes happens when transmitted over the network or when using version control. Simply make the scripts executable by running the command 'chmod +x PostprocessBuildPlayer*' from Terminal when in the directory with the files
    3. Your iOS SDK is not installed in the default location (/Developer)
    4. You have Xcode 4 installed. The plugin post process script is currently not compatible with Xcode 4.

49. ermariete

ermariete

Hi Prime31,
    Many thanks for the quick reply. The problem was in the script!

The plugin is now working!

Regards

50. synapsemassage

synapsemassage

Hi Prime31,

is it save to use your Plugins (in my case this is iAd, Etcetera, Game Center) with iOS 4.3?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.