Search Unity

Prime31 Tapjoy, AdMob and AdWhirl Plugins now available!

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by prime31, Feb 3, 2011.

1. prime31

prime31

@david, if a banner cannot be paused then it cannot be hidden. You have to destroy it.

2. Jason-H

Jason-H

Hi, does the Tapjoy plugin available at https://dashboard.tapjoy.com/sdk support Unity 4.2.0? It states it supports up to 4.1.5 on that site and I'm getting 30 Apple Mach-O Linker errors with it so I was just wondering if I'm doing something wrong with the setup or if it's just not supported yet. I've tried several times to put the package back in to the Unity project and go through the process outlined here: https://knowledge.tapjoy.com/en/integration/unity-plugin but this hasn't helped. Cheers.

3. prime31

prime31

@jason, contact Tapjoy for issues with their official plugin. Our plugin is 100% different than theirs.

4. avatara359

Hi,

I'm using Admob to do:
    AdMobBinding.createBanner( AdMobBannerType.SmartBannerPortrait, AdMobAdPosition.TopCenter);
    I have a menu bar for my game at the top of my screen, but I now need move the menu bar down to keep it visible below the ad. How can I calculate the pixel offset for my menu bar so that it will work on any device?

Thanks.

5. prime31

prime31

@avatara, just look up the size of a smart banner in AdMobs documentation and offset your UI by that much.

6. AbgaryanFX

AbgaryanFX

What about android, how can I add Admob Mediation to android ads ?

7. prime31

prime31

@artyom, you will again just follow AdMobs documentation.

8. Tomurtogu

Tomurtogu

Hello,

I am using Admob combo plugin.

The game freezes when I request an interstitial. (iOS)

Also I tried the demo scene, it froze too.

I watched the log. Errors are follows:
    2014-01-17 07:13:13.292 polaradventure[3596:60b] Error canceling ad fetcher.
    interstitialFailedToReceiveAdEvent: Request Error: The AdMob Mediation reponse was invalid

Device: Ipad Mini 2 Retina
    iOS version 7
    XCode 5

Unity 4.3.2

9. prime31

prime31

@fatmace, please post a backtrace showing the error

10. Dhia-eldeen

Dhia-eldeen

banners show up with me, but interstitial ads don't, i set them both correctly, and use the correct IDs, any clue ?
    this happens on both android and unity, i use the latest prime 31 plugin, and unity 4.

11. prime31

prime31

@dhia, the plugin provides an event when an interstitial does not load that tells you why it didn't load (usually lack of ad fill). Read the response to find out why you did not receive an ad.

12. Dhia-eldeen

Dhia-eldeen

it worked thanks.

13. ycarowr

ycarowr

Hi, i'm using the plugin to admob on windows phone.
    In the Landscape mode the ads appears but he doesn't fill all the banner, there are a incomplete white area of the banner. In the Portrait works well. Look the print below.

Attached Files: