I'm running into various lag spikes related to the new input system. I can't seems to pin them down to just one function, but they are all related to the new input system. They occur seemingly randomly with a mouse, keyboard and a controller. I've attached a couple profiler screenshots that might help. In the second screenshot 5 ms for preformed and canceled seems like a lot. preformed for this button plays a simple animation enables a low poly model a point light and a sprite. canceled only reports that the button was pressed in the log. Edit: CheckForUnpairedDeviceActivity seems to be another common culprit. 22 ms in the third attached screenshot I noticed that if I change the update mode for the input system to fixed update the lag gets literally 10 times worse over 100 ms for CheckForUnpairedDeviceActivity. I was using dynamic update with the 22 ms lag spikes.