Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Bug Prefab Icons overlapping glitch

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Mesmay, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Mesmay

Mesmay

When looking at the prefabs in the project window, it shows a stack of every prefab previously opened, as if the camera that renders the previews has no clear flags.
    You can see here: behind the prefab is a giant jumbled stack of previous prefabs that Ive looked at. The prefabs are totally fine when opened, so its an issue with the editor.

Here's what it looks like when I open the Defibrillator prefab for instance (totally fine when opened):

It might be helpful to know that when I use the Tile Palette window, it also has a weird similar issue that looks like a clear flag issue, creating a snaking when dragging the view around- but this clears itself every few seconds (reverts to normal). Bringing this up because while it isnt an issue, perhaps it gives a clue as to whats going on with the editor.

Im using unity 2021.3.15f1, tried upgrading but it didnt do anything. Any idea what's happened here? Im thinking its a bug but it could also be something that I did wrong on my end. Its a big nuisance so any help appreciated! (and sorry if this is in the wrong place)

Attached Files:

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

3. Mesmay

Mesmay