Search Unity

Preciso de ajuda com as Janelas, I need help with Windows

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by GhostHacker_1109, May 4, 2021.

1. GhostHacker_1109

GhostHacker_1109

bom dia, boa tarde, boa noite
    bom eu to com um problema horrível e eu não sei a onde eu faço pra sumir com essa porcaria me ajuda por favor
    vai na imagem e vai ter um contorno vermelho lá, eu quero saber como faz pra sumir com essa aba Tilemap está me incomodando.

good morning Good afternoon Good night
    well i have a horrible problem and i don't know where i go to get rid of this crap help me please.
    it goes on the image and there will be a red outline there, I want to know how to make it disappear with this tab Tilemap is bothering me.

Attached Files:

2. Schneider21

Schneider21

You just want that little popup to go away? Have you tried closing or hiding the Tile Palette panel? I'm not familiar with this tool. Is it a built into Unity or is it something from the Asset Store? If it's from the Asset Store and isn't functioning correctly, your best bet is to reach out to the asset author for help.

3. Ryiah

Ryiah

There is no way to disable it. You can only make it disappear by deselecting the Tilemap. Unity has a lot of little quirks like this. Better to learn to live with them than to be annoyed by them.

Unity Tilemap. If you create one in a scene and select it a little pop-up appears with the text "Open TIle Palette". Clicking that shows the UI in his screenshot.

Joe-Censored and Schneider21 like this.