Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We've updated our Terms of Service. Please read our blog post from Unity CTO and Co-Founder Joachim Ante here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

PostProcessing does not exist in the namespace "UnityEngine.Rendering".

Discussion in 'Package Manager' started by ihgyug, Dec 14, 2018.

1. ihgyug

ihgyug

Hi,
    Yesterday I updated my project to version 2018.3, and downloaded the post-processing package along with it.
    It works all fine, except that when I try to reference the post process namespace, I get the error : PostProcessing does not exist in the namespace "UnityEngine.Rendering".

Tried to remove and re-add the package without any results, also I premise that I don't use Cinemachine or possibly related packages. The post processing package is version 2.1.2 (latest).

Any tips in order to solve this problem?

Thanks all in advance.

EDIT : Updating Visual Studio solved the issue!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  2. ImperialDynamics

ImperialDynamics

having exactly same issue. Updating VS as suggested. Fingers crossed. Thanks

3. pedro_unity

pedro_unity

Unity Technologies