Search Unity

Post waiting moderation on answers? My game won't work with this happening.

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by VoltageOfficial, Oct 23, 2017.

?

Does this happen to YOU a lot?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. VoltageOfficial

VoltageOfficial

Hello there

On answers, when I posted a question, I got this:

"This post is currently awaiting moderation. If you believe this to be in error, contact a system administrator"

What exactly does that mean?

This is getting very frustrating for me. I knew making a game would be hard, but this is just horrible. I never get my posts answered, an when I do, it says 'Show 5 comments' or whatever the number is, but I CANT CLICK ON THAT! This is just an absolutely magnificently terrible experience, so any help is just fantastic.

2. Brathnann

Brathnann

I can't answer for Unity answers, however, you could have just asked your question here or whatever relevant forum group that applies to your question. Now, in order to increase your chances of getting help, make sure you provide the problem, anything you've tried, expected behavior and what behavior you got.

If you post code, use code tags around it. Also, don't include pointless polls, they serve no purpose and will turn people away from helping you.

xVergilx and hippocoder like this.
  3. VoltageOfficial

VoltageOfficial

Ok. Thanks!

4. xVergilx

xVergilx

Yeah, I've tried once or twice to get answers on my questions at Unity Answers. Haven't received answer since I've posted it like in... idk year 2015? Maybe questions was a bit too hard for the common folks though. As far as I remember it was something about creating custom tools in editor. Doesn't matter anymore.

Forum is much more alive place.