Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Post Unity projects using WebGL and help people with phobias --- www.myphobia.org ---

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ihaviar, May 10, 2017.

1. ihaviar

ihaviar

Hello!

Recently I have made this website that is designed to help people with phobias, using 360 videos and Unity applications.

This website allows users to upload their Unity projects as WebGL applications. I am contacting this awesome community to help me fill out this site with some content.

Suitable content is content, that will expose user to some real life situation.
    I will give some examples:
    • 3D app that simulates elevator(clasustrophobia)
    • 3D app that simulates sitting in dentist chair
    • any aplications that simulate contact with any animal
    • application simulating social situations
    • etc... I am sure you get the point now...
    Posting you'r application to this site is totally FREE and it's very easy. You just put you'r project in ZIP file and fill out one form, website will do everything for you. Please see detailed instructions here.
    After you add you'r app, it will be displayed to all users. You can add description and you'r name if you want. Of course you can delete you'r app from site anytime you want. Also you can experiment with best build settings for WebGL and post it here.

Please note that site is still being developed (in future I want to add rating system etc...). Also I need to mention that I am NOT making any money out this, I just want to create project that will help people to fight their phobias using modern technologies.

So please help me to help and contribute with some content at: www.myphobia.org