Search Unity

Looking For Project Post-Production/Video Editing for Your Video Game Trailer

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by NerdiMations, Apr 6, 2021.

1. NerdiMations

NerdiMations

Seeking All Independent Game Devs:

Introduction & Summary

Hello, my name is Cesar and I'd like to offer my help to any game dev that needs it.

Game trailers are an important aspect of the marketing stage of your game/end product. As an amateur/hobbyist game dev, I understand what it means to have to wear all the hats in your trade. By helping you with your cinematic trailer I can cut the amount of time you spend not working on the technical aspects of the game or perhaps a different avenue of post-production that you'd like to focus on.

While I am relatively new to Video Editing as a career, I am knowledgeable (editing small projects over a year+) in the basic Adobe Suite software packages such as Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop. I'm a film/post-production student looking to gain some experience and I think what better way than to help fellow game developers create awesome trailers for their games.

Here is my video reel: https://www.nerdimationstudio.com/video-archive

What Are You Looking For

I'm looking for someone who is independent, owns all/most of the rights to their game media, and can communicate clearly what they need from me as well as being able to describe their vision exactly as they see it in their head.

Areas of Expertise, Skills and Past Experiences

Video Editing and Media Manipulation (1-2 Years of Adobe Premiere Pro, 3 months using After Effects)

Contact
    How anyone interested can contact you

Send an email to spyreanimations@gmail.com
    You can tweet me: https://twitter.com/TheNerdiMation
    Discord: JediDogma#2887

You can also just directly message me on this forum but I do not frequent this forum daily. I would recommend just sending an email as it is the best way to notify me and reach out.

If this thread is not relevant to Unity Developers please say so and I will gladly delete this forum thread.

People may try to contact you by messaging you directly on the forum via the Conversations system. It is recommended that you specify whether or not you respond to private messages in the forum. If you do want people to be able to contact you directly on the forum, make sure private conversations are enabled in your profile settings.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  2. NerdiMations

NerdiMations

3. NerdiMations

NerdiMations

4. NerdiMations

NerdiMations

5. NerdiMations

NerdiMations

unityunity