Search Unity

Post Processing V2 Adapter Package Errors

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by Exbleative, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Exbleative

Exbleative

Hi,
    When I try and install the Post Processing V2 Adapter package for handling DoF targeting, I get these errors in console:

Assets\CinemachinePostProcessingV2\CinemachinePostProcessing.cs(106,42): error CS0311: The type 'DepthOfField' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'PostProcessProfile.TryGetSettings<T>(out T)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'DepthOfField' to 'UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessEffectSettings'.

Assets\CinemachinePostProcessingV2\CinemachinePostProcessing.cs(111,33): error CS1061: 'DepthOfField' does not contain a definition for 'focusDistance' and no accessible extension method 'focusDistance' accepting a first argument of type 'DepthOfField' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I'm using Post Proc 2.1.7 and Cinemachine 2.2.10-preview.4

TY for any help.

2. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

I created a brand new project in 2018.4, installed CM 2.2.10 and PP 2.1.7, then imported the PP adapter package. No errors.
    Is it possible that you have some stale files in your project from previous versions?
    Try deleting Assets/CinemachinePostProcessingV2, and re-importing the adapter package.

3. Exbleative

Exbleative

Thanks Gregoryl, my project had been upgraded so many times I still had standard assets DoF which was the staleness solution :)

Gregoryl likes this.