Search Unity

Post processing on specific stack layer?

Discussion in 'Universal Render Pipeline' started by petey, Jul 25, 2020.

1. petey

petey

Hiya!

Just wondering if there’s a way to only apply a post processing to a specific layer of a camera stack? Say if you had a UI overlay you wanted to glow, or some curves applied to a scene that you didn’t wanted affect the UI, is there a way to do that?

Thanks!
    Pete

2. The-Wand3rer

The-Wand3rer

I am experiencing the same problem. It seems that the culling / volume settings on an overlay camera have no effect on the postprocessing filters. Bloom seems to be applied to every element across all layers, even though the overlay camera correctly displays just the ones on their layer.
    This with 2020.1.0f1

3. dev_34Disorder

dev_34Disorder

Hi, i've been struggling with this issue for the past week and have found multiple other threads looking for a solution. I decided to make a sort of mega-thread bringing this issue to light. If you have found a solution, or can offer any new insight for this issue, please post about it there. I will be linking to this thread under other old threads discussing this problem.
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/pos...ameras-is-currently-very-problematic.1028533/