Search Unity

POSSIBLE ROAD (The easiest game on earth)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by 3, Feb 13, 2014.

1. 3

Possible Road,

the easiest, most pointless game ever created. Exclusively for iOS! YAY!
    http://possibleroad.webs.com

Built off the concept of the top rated, extremely popular mobile game, Impossible Road, this new version of the game, Possible Road, takes it a step further. Why play a game you can loose when you can have this? I tried to make a funny parody of the original, I think I succeeded.

I hope you guys take a second to look at our team's ridiculously stupid game, but I put my soul and humor into this,

(I suggest avoiding my other games though, not proud of those),

So some awesome popular youtube picked up on our app, I thought it was really funny, although he didn't wait to get to 15,000 Points!

$Impossible Road Poster 1.jpg

GET IT HERE! YAY: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id805585199?mt=8

50% OFF OPENING WEEK SALE!

Are you tired of losing in games?
    Are you tired of never getting a high score?
    Are you tired of being an overweight 36 year old regretting his life choices?
    Or maybe you are tired of life?

Then POSSIBLE ROAD is for you!

Possible Road is a game with no objective, powered by the powerful Unity 3D engine and Console Quality Graphics. Just roll, tap either side of the screen to move, and rack up points by doing absolutely nothing. Or intentionally loose by falling off, it's your call pal.

"If I was tied to a chair, gasping for air, with only two minutes left to live, I would play Possible Road" -Anonymous

"Zach Randolph is the best PowerFoward in the game today. Oh, the game? It's okay I guess." -Ryan ZBO

"This game, this game is good," -Noah M.

"This app is the best investment I have made since buying Apple stocks in 2003." -Thomas G.

But why trust all these raving reviews from completely creditable and reliable people? Try it for yourself right now! Just click that button and type in your password. Right now, yes, right now.
    GET IT RIGHT NOW!: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id805585199?mt=8

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  2. 3

Just Released! Added lots of info above, but I appreciate all the support that the Unity community has give us. Sure it was just a quick 2 hour project, but none the less, everyone on here deserves our thanks.

3. IM_A_CAT_AMA

IM_A_CAT_AMA

I like it, a bit of a scam, but still really funny. Made me chuckle, I can't decide if I regret spending 99 cents on it, or am really glad I did,

4. Wolftigerstudios

Wolftigerstudios

Even though this is very stuipd, not fun at all, and only play once, I'm happy i got it!

Made me laugh a ton :D especially because i play the orignal so much, also showed it to some of my friends and it made them laugh too. Very cool!

5. silkroadgame

silkroadgame

Ridiculously stupid game?
    Not at all,it's very funny.