So, this could either be a bug in how the Memory Profiler is working, or it could be a bug/limitation/known issue with AudioClips that the profiler is surfacing. I noticed that one of our AudioClips was appearing in the Memory Profiler with a much larger than expected size (exactly 1MB). It is not a big file, and the import settings show that it should be much smaller. I tried to reexport the file in different audio formats, changed the import settings, rename the file, etc. The profiler still reported it as taking up 1MB. As a test, I deleted the problem file and took another capture. In this case, it now showed *some other* audio file as being 1MB - one that had appeared as ~30KB before I deleted the problem file. So, I'm unsure why I always have one audio file that appears larger than it should be...it feels like inaccurate reporting, but maybe something is going on that I'm not understanding. Below, I've attached a screenshot of the AudioClip section of the Memory Profiler and the import settings for the AudioClip that is listed as 1MB.