Search Unity

Pond Path (Terrain 2)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by nickavv, Oct 14, 2007.

1. nickavv

nickavv

http://www.wanilla.net/random/pondpath.html

this one is a little smaller than my last one, but much more well thought out (my last was just random scribbling on a map, this one is based on a state park that I went to one time). Don't worry about falling in the water, you'll respawn. :)

2. yellowlabrador

yellowlabrador

Very nice,

I think the character controller skin width is doing this, to thin or small I think

Ray

Attached Files:

3. nickavv

nickavv

Ah, I'll fix that for my next terrain thing. :p

4. Red Ocktober

Red Ocktober

still kinda nice... you actually do get the immersive feeling of 'being there', which i feel is one of the most important things in a first person walkthrough, shooter,sim, etc...

just a few first thoughts that came to mind (i know it's a wip, so take these as such)...

all those leaves moving in the wind would really add to the scene...

and some better looking water... water that you could walk into, and although it's only a pond, maybe water that you could duck under and look around and see the bottom... instead of faling though into a parallel dimension 8)

looking forward to seeing more of your stuff...

--Mike

5. terransage

terransage

An enjoyable little walk. It does feel like you're really there. The only other thing you're missing are lilly pads with frogs on them (and maybe a giant, slimy pond creature with tentacles). :wink: