Search Unity

Polybrush does not working

Discussion in 'Package Manager' started by zumwolt, Nov 1, 2019.

1. zumwolt

zumwolt

Hi community.
    I've just installed Polybrush on Unity 2019.2.9f1, and isn't working. I mean, i cant open it because there is no Polybrush in Tools menu, i've checked different versions of Polybrush as well, nothing.
    It was installed properly, just like in tutorial, getting started. Just before, i'v installed ProBuilder, and it working, and exist in Tools menu.

p.s. Actually i need Polybrush just for vertex paint, that's a reason why i installed ProBuilder first, but there is no Vertex paint option, only Vertex color

Thanks

2. IsopodInAnEscapePod_unity

IsopodInAnEscapePod_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Zakharovskiy can you link the tutorial you followed to install Polybrush?

I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't show in Tools other than it wasn't installed properly or there's some kind of incompatibility with something else in the project... do you see any errors logged in the console, during or after installing Polybrush?

3. zumwolt

zumwolt

Hi, yes there is a bunch of Errors:

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.rider@1.1.1\Rider\Editor\UnitTesting\TestsCallback.cs(8,50): error CS0122: 'ICallbacks' is inaccessible due to its protection level

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.rider@1.1.1\Rider\Editor\UnitTesting\TestsCallback.cs(10,33): error CS0122: 'ITestResultAdaptor' is inaccessible due to its protection level

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.rider@1.1.1\Rider\Editor\UnitTesting\TestsCallback.cs(19,33): error CS0122: 'ITestAdaptor' is inaccessible due to its protection level

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.rider@1.1.1\Rider\Editor\UnitTesting\TestsCallback.cs(28,34): error CS0122: 'ITestResultAdaptor' is inaccessible due to its protection level

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.rider@1.1.1\Rider\Editor\UnitTesting\TestsCallback.cs(38,45): error CS0122: 'ITestAdaptor' is inaccessible due to its protection level

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.rider@1.1.1\Rider\Editor\UnitTesting\TestsCallback.cs(44,32): error CS0122: 'ITestAdaptor' is inaccessible due to its protection level

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.rider@1.1.1\Rider\Editor\UnitTesting\TestsCallback.cs(48,78): error CS0122: 'TestStatus' is inaccessible due to its protection level

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.rider@1.1.1\Rider\Editor\UnitTesting\TestsCallback.cs(53,45): error CS0122: 'ITestResultAdaptor' is inaccessible due to its protection level

But i'm don't understand what it means

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  4. zumwolt

zumwolt

Any ideas how to fix it?)
    Thanks

5. zumwolt

zumwolt

Issues has been solved by creating new project, the old one was from old previous versions of Unity.

6. RakingTheLeaves

RakingTheLeaves

I resolved this by removing the Test Framework from the project (was part of a previous scene I'd imported which caused the conflict).