Search Unity

Poll for my game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by wiseowlstudios, Apr 28, 2012.

?

Will you test/play Elemental World Part 1:Rise Of The Guardians by Wise Owl Studios

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. wiseowlstudios

wiseowlstudios

Hi i have been looking around for investors lately and have managed to find someone who will help me sort out some the business side (such as finding help,marketing etc)and everything all they need right now is some proof my game is a viable business by getting at least 100 people that say want to test/play my game and was just wondering if this forum would help out buy filling out a simple yes no poll to trying my game when its up

Currently the network is installed(local) but buggy and needs adding to a server (the person I found says they can find someone to get it running if needed) and I have the levels mostly made for a playable RPG until I can get the funds to update its mostly a matter of get a server up and update the scripts so cant have 2 accounts/players with same name before online demo release.

Please note i have little video making skills so music used and some parts are suckish and the videos and screens slightly old as i am replacing models with new textures/meshes as i can afford/make them
    Media:
    $ps2.png $ps1.jpg $417708_315462385175781_156656517723036_827833_1829927727_n.jpg $EW1.jpg $Tank_Flat.jpg

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  2. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

3. Swearsoft

Swearsoft

It would be useful to get some images or video in the post.

4. wiseowlstudios

wiseowlstudios

Ok ill add some give me one min

edit:
    Added and the videos music not great but that is mostly because I don't have any video people on the team or links to good music (hopefully will change soon as learning modelling and animation and making cgi etc)

Also a new video will be up soon showing of the sealife pack (scaled compared to person using real world data eg a 4m fish seems 4mcompaired to a 2m person) i got,the new textures and models and hopefully some other bits

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  5. wiseowlstudios

wiseowlstudios

Bump still need more poll results
    Here a image of a model i made in 2 hours during my modelling lessons i just started (will be a in game pet or mob when made) $Two.jpg

6. Arowx

Arowx

Wise Owl Studios, please update your logo, or just ask me or Charlie Samways to help out OK.

It's probably the first thing people sea and they use it to judge your project get it looking great and it will help the rest of your project shine.

Keep up the good work.

7. 1337_hax_ftw

1337_hax_ftw

It looks really great!

8. wiseowlstudios

wiseowlstudios

pm sent