Search Unity

1. We would like to hear your feedback about Unity and our products. Click here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

[Poll] Bring the old Asset Store Back !!!!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by SukhvinderSingh, Jan 24, 2018.

?

Is the new store better?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. No

145 vote(s)
    91.2%
  1. StevenPicard

StevenPicard

You are correct that the "My Assets" page on the new store is nearly completely broken and useless. This needs a major overhaul ASAP.

IvyKun likes this.
  2. digiross

digiross

IMHO, the new store is fine it just needs some tweaks #MAKETHEASSETSTOREGREATAGAIN

3. StevenPicard

StevenPicard

I agree with the exception of the "My Assets" page. I own *a lot* of assets and it's just plain unusable (I have to revert to the old one.) However, for everything else, I use the new store now.

IvyKun likes this.
  4. wood333

wood333

I also own many assets, and the old store makes keeping track of them effortless.

IvyKun and StevenPicard like this.
  5. IvyKun

IvyKun

Agree!

I have a lot assets too and I have noticed a few assets were missing from my assets. I had to go to the old version to find them.

This is a problem, I bought more than 250 assets and I can't remember all of them, so sometimes I go in there and search by category to see what I already have or if something can fit what I need.
    If there are missing packages it's a mess.

StevenPicard likes this.