Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Bug PLZ HELP — Cannot Sign-In To My Account

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by gloloph, Mar 29, 2024.

1. gloloph

gloloph

Hello Unity Forum,

I am posting here because I've been having difficulties signing in to my account for the past few days, and I don't know what else to do. I'm able to post here because my account is still signed in on my browser, but I can't access my account at all.

When I enter my username and password on the sign-in page, I am prompted with a page asking me to enter a code sent to my email (see screenshot attached), but I never receive any email with a code. I've received many other emails from Unity, and I've thoroughly searched my email (including my junk folder), but don't have an email with the codes.
    firefox_5HKxNZ0idi.png

I tried submitting a ticket (#1811138), but can't see its progress because I cannot sign in. Also, they said it will take 2 months to get back to me. Is this a joke? I can't find any way to get support for my issue...... Does anyone know how to fix this? Does anyone know a phone number to call for support?
    PXmHUt8qcd.png