Search Unity

Please try my first game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by OmiDios, Aug 17, 2018.

1. OmiDios

OmiDios

D12Duke1 and PVisser like this.
  2. rjohnson2001

rjohnson2001

Beautiful design. I like the background design and art. Can you release for iPhone app store too?

3. jtok4j

jtok4j

Nicely Done.

Welcome to the club (with few members) of those who have successfully completed a project and published it.

Now, you need a portfolio website, such as mine here: JustinTime Studio's Portfolio

I've also noticed that you've mentioned you're continuing to work on it. This is excellent! Now is your opportunity to level-up as a game designer, and start connecting with the community (As you've done here in this post. )

I'd strongly recommend getting a hand-up from the community, by making a poll with a post on this forum, and elsewhere, asking people for their opinion of what else they would like to see added. (Remember, as much as you love your brain-child, this project; you haven't made it for (only you) to enjoy, but you'd like the world to enjoy it. Thus... that means you have to ask the world what they'd like to see in this project going forward, to make it more fun in their eyes... success will follow.) Make sense?

P.S. Don't forget your Twitter, Facebook, and other social profile accounts, 'cause they are where you slowly but surely gather a fanbase for future releases. Start now!

Keep on Creating!

4. D12Duke1

D12Duke1

5. mprimo

mprimo