Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Please share feedback on my wip car game's Proof of Concept beda build.

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Ravel, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Ravel

Ravel

Hello fellow Unity folks.

I had some free off time to work on my little side project, I do sometimes this to fix mistakes made in the past, to re learn what I all ready know, but may sometimes forget through time. So in general it is based on a tutorial that originated from unity asset store, now I am thinking of a game, but dont actually know what people wold actually like to play these days, so I had some cars laying around from the past projects and built a little beta demo of an unnamed unknown but ultra cool and exciting new vehicular game. The track, well since I am not earning any money out of it, yet* I don't have actual permission to "use", commercially speaking, but since it is on the free market, I am using the free version of it, so shout out to AC community.

Please I would like to have some feedback on this beta build, on which direction to head with this project, so what kind of ideas come in to your mind when playing this.

PageUp And PageDown change the cars. There are some more magic keys, but I leave it up to you, to find them.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Oh yeah and if you look closely enoug, I made a pretty accurate replica copy of the hud that was found in the PS2 game, it was called D1GP, it was a drift simulator game that inspired me in many ways, so shout out to them guys as well! I will stick with this design as long as I will finally find an original idea to go with. Reason being, its cool as hell, and now its HD bro! You know that S***s worth a ton of buck and I gave it to you for free hehe.

demo.jpg

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  2. SamohtVII

SamohtVII

Demo link doesn't work

3. Ravel

Ravel

Oops my bad, sorry for that, now fixed.

4. matidzeramz

matidzeramz

it has failed, can u upload again?

5. palex-nx

palex-nx

Download error it says. Content can't be played it says. Looks like it is the BEDA build indeed.

unityunity