Search Unity

PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by RhythmicGaming, Jul 13, 2020.

1. RhythmicGaming

RhythmicGaming

possibly a "teams" issue, or something we did in git hell but basically here is the situation im in. my buddy and i created a team in unity and created a project together. we then found we were on differing versions and were getting constant complains from the system about it. I installed the appropriate unity version and the complaints went away. After pulling the new game build, when my enemy and ally bots clash, when one dies, the game crashes stating i've referenced an animator after the object was destroyed. We start over, new project, using ONLY PREFABS pulled from tutorials. I uninstall all forms of unity and hub, deleting all project files, etc. Reinstall unity hub and the correct unity, pull the new project, and suddenly I apparently have changes to upload (can't be), and my game won't run. Any idea how we keep ending with differing versions? or why after pulling mine wont run? reverting does not seem to effect the scene either.

2. PraetorBlue

PraetorBlue

Have you checked exactly what the changes are?