Search Unity

Please Help! Unity XR Plug In Manager wont load. ArrgumentException: JSON parse error: Missing a co

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by martinedwardpickens, Aug 15, 2020.

1. martinedwardpickens

martinedwardpickens

I been trying to troubleshoot the editor to solve a parse error for a few days and hours of work. It won't allow me to any thing because its greyed out. Unity error.png

2. joejo

joejo

Unity Technologies

Quite the editor. Then, depending on if you are on Mac or WIndows, you can go to one of the locations outline here: https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/EditorPrefs.html And delete and key that starts with XRMGMT.

If you can export any of those to a file, zip it up and send it to me that would help. I would love to see what is in there that is not correct JSON.

martinedwardpickens likes this.
  3. martinedwardpickens

martinedwardpickens

Dear Joejo

Thank you for helping me so much! Deleting the registery fixed everything thankyou so much. I have been on this for a whole week snooping though files checking for coma problems now I can learn and work on the dream. Thank you so much I can't express my gratitude enough. :oops:

4. joejo

joejo

Unity Technologies

Glad to know it helped.