Search Unity

Please HELP! Animations play differently in game view compared to scene view.

Discussion in '2D' started by Mctuggernuts25, May 26, 2020.

1. Mctuggernuts25

Mctuggernuts25

Hey Everyone,

Some of my animations are playing as i want them to in the scene view but when in game, they play out differently. The animation states are correct but rotation/colour change/position is different). I have given some specific examples below.

I have a Character with an animator on it. He then has child game objects for hands/feet etc. His right hand then has a child object being a weapon. In the characters animator i change the rotation and the transparency of the weapon. This ie perfect in scene view. However in the game view, the rotation degree is different. There is also no transparency change in game view but there is in scene view.

Another simpler example that has the same outcome. I have a a projectile attack. Again i am using the characters animator to change the rotation of the hand mid throw which looks perfect in scene view. However in game view, its incorrect, the rotation is different. Its 90 degrees instead of 30 degrees.

I have spent hours looking and cant find an issue similar so i appreciate any help offered! Thanks in advance!