Search Unity

Please fix the issue Unity Hub not opening projects someday!

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by DomingoGD, Jul 14, 2020.

1. DomingoGD

DomingoGD

Dear Unity Hub team,

It have been half a year or more with this issue. Several threads in here. Tried many of the proposed solutions, every one more messy than the previous ones.

Could we someday have a proper fix? I have been waiting for a long time now, expecting that an update will fix our problems, but this never happens.

Seems that unity editor 2020 solve this according to some users, but many of us still on 2019. If updating the editor will be the only solution then say it, please. Would be cool to have a proper thread or official guideline on this.

Best wishes,
    DG.

tobsam likes this.
  2. tobsam

tobsam

I agree... Had this issue a number of times now, without knowing how it came up and how it got fixed... And this time it's even worse... It won't open any project on any Unity Version with any Unity Account, regardless of numerous fresh installs including deleting AppData and registry entries... Guess I'll have to reinstall Windows at this point...

3. StartStart

StartStart

4. BasilUnity

BasilUnity

Unity Technologies

I'm sorry, @DomingoGD , just noticed your post now. As of today, the fixes are getting merged into 2020.1 and the backport to 2019.4 is pending QA approval. There are no current plans for fixing it for 2019.3 or older releases of Unity Editor. Hope this helps.

Vedrit and DomingoGD like this.
  5. DomingoGD

DomingoGD

Hi BasilUnity,
    thanks a lot for the clarification!

I will wait for the 2019.4. Would be nice if you can stick something on this forum, or somehow display a message in unity hub, because I am afraid there are plenty people facing this problem. But so far so good, to have staff answer on this regard, super!

D.

6. Vedrit

Vedrit

Sucks that it took so long, but I'm glad there's a fix in the pipe already.