Search Unity

Please consider upgrading to the Packman Distribution

Discussion in 'Package Manager' started by MuhammadZaidThundersofts, Apr 14, 2020.

1. MuhammadZaidThundersofts

MuhammadZaidThundersofts

Please consider upgrading to the Packman Distribution of the Unity Ads SDK. The Asset Store distribution will not longer be supported after Unity 2018.3

help me with this i deleted and re downloaded and re imported the unity monetization from package manager still same problem

trying to solve this from 4 to 6 months no one knows the correct answer my project is still there everything is ready but ads not working my unity engine version 2019.3.0f6 and the unity monetization asset i am using is 3.4.4

please help me :(

2. samuelb_unity

samuelb_unity

Unity Technologies

3. ArendAethon

ArendAethon

@zaidpc0462 Hey! Also run in to this error, did you solve it and maybe you can tell me how to? Would be awesome! :)

4. OlegNewcomer

OlegNewcomer

Open Package Manager then hop into dropdown menu where you can choose "In Project" line instead of "My Assets". in that menu update "Advertisement" asset to the latest version. Mine was 2.0.8, now it's 3.6.1. Delete all conflicting files from !!!"Asset"!!! folder in editor. That was my solution.

leandrovtd likes this.
  5. kek0

kek0

I didn't know that in project settings ads on/off switch was an another way to install monetization, I thought turning on is turning on some kind of feature (?) That caused me lot of conflicts. Deleting all the advertisement asset store folders and files in asset folder and installing it from Package Manager > Packages: Unity Registry > Advertisement last version solved for me.

unity forum.png
    I deleted all of the files from Import screen.
    The reason I deleted manually because I couldn't see 'Advertisements' asset in 'In Project' in any case. Doing so fixed it too.

kadbar likes this.