Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Please close this thread (WebGL - blurry textures)

Discussion in 'Web' started by YolandaFiFi, Feb 15, 2018.

1. YolandaFiFi

YolandaFiFi

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy a build as WebGL and it's working fine except all the textures are blurry. In the editor and when I deploy a build to Mac, the textures all look good and sharp - it's like WebGL casts a blur filter over the whole thing. :-(

Has someone experienced this? And if so, how could I fix it? I need the textures to be as sharp as on a PC/Mac build. I

See the attached pictures for a comparison from editor to WebGL build. Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 15.56.23.png Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 15.56.50.png

2. jRocket

jRocket

Are the images NPOT(non-power-of-two)? If so, try making them a power of two. Also, checking on chrome.

3. YolandaFiFi

YolandaFiFi

But even the unity logo is blurry when the game starts. I think it's an issue with the player or with the resolution, but I can't seem to find any way to change it. I'm already running it on ultra quality as the default and only option.

4. YolandaFiFi

YolandaFiFi

Running it on a Retina display, but I tested on normal displays and the issue persists here.

Also, here's the quality settings:

Attached Files:

5. YolandaFiFi

YolandaFiFi

Oh, well. Today I see, that my trail renderer is rendering perfectly, it's the actual sprites that are blurry (but only in WebGL). So maybe it is a problem related to the sprite settings after all.

6. RahmatAli_Noob

RahmatAli_Noob

When the Build is Ready or you can see the Below Line in the Index.html File.
    config.devicePixelRatio = 1

index.html file Contains this Line You have to do this Just change the value 1 into the 2 and it Work's fine for PC and Android also.
    config.devicePixelRatio = 2