Search Unity

Feature Request please change the text color for custom inputs and outputs

Discussion in 'Shader Graph' started by Robber33, May 24, 2019.

1. Robber33

Robber33

upload_2019-5-24_11-10-36.png

amisner2k and bgolus like this.
  2. bgolus

bgolus

Looks like no one at Unity uses the free version of the editor. The paid versions of Unity all use a dark skin which matches the rest of the node graph look, though you can optionally switch to the light skin. I wonder if the Node graph itself should have a “light view”?

amisner2k likes this.
  3. amisner2k

amisner2k

I for one welcome our racing snail overlor....I mean...like the dark theme and feel a light theme wouldn't really fit. What Unity *really* needs to do is just ditch the whole Dark-theme-restricted-to-pro gimmick and just make dark theme the standard for everyone. Would save on having to worry about things looking correct in two different themes.

I personally prefer lighter themes for code editing, but when it comes to visual editors, dark themes just seem to make more sense and don't bother my eyes like a dark theme in text editors do. The Unity editor itself is one big visual editor.

Anyway, Unity.....if you're listening...it's time to make Dark theme available for all. Unity for everyone? Dark theme for everyone. ;)

4. iamarugin

iamarugin

That white text on white panels is super annoying. The fix should be like one line of code, why it is still not fixed?

amisner2k likes this.