Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

PlayWay Water - high quality water system

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by zuzzu, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Fraconte

Fraconte

@zuzzu In regard to the Refraction Distortion problem: to recreate this just use a new Water profile. It seems like distortion is applied also to portions of objects above the water. If you decrease the Refraction Distortion or the Subsurface Scattering sliders then the problem get reduced.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  2. Deckard_89

Deckard_89

@Fraconte Thanks for that scene, it works fine - water just on the plane. I see in the water component you've selected the plane from standard unity resources to use, yet there isn't one there in the actual scene, so how have you positioned it in the environment?

3. Fraconte

Fraconte

The position is at the origin of the gameObject that contains the Water component. You can move and rescale it to affect the mesh too.

4. Deckard_89

Deckard_89

@Fraconte Ah, I see. Thank you very much.

Fraconte likes this.
  5. sadicus

sadicus

Tropical Shore scene:
    1. How to reduce the underwater fog? (It's to dense.) Trying to see farther distance underwater.
    2. How to reduce or remove the Underwater wiggle effect?

6. Morfeuskiev

Morfeuskiev

All this settings and many other you can adjust in water profile.
    https://gyazo.com/763684c524ca80a1d5eedd5c633b2e1f

7. zuzzu

zuzzu

Hey,

I was sick since easter egg and now I'm catching up since few days. I've uploaded an update (1.1.2) for Unity 5.3.4 that fixes selection bug and allows water to display correctly in the scene view. It also fixes the bug that didn't let you see the sky from underwater.

I'm getting closer with iOS support, also will probably release caustics and underwater rays soon:

upload_2016-4-9_10-16-31.png

upload_2016-4-9_10-20-43.png

Shores are getting more stable each week, but still cause some issues at times. It's a very complex system internally, like a second water system.

This is probably a common problem to all water systems. I think that I've mitigated this a lot in 1.1.2. It no longer happens in any of projects that I've access to, but I've just got a report from an user today that it still happens in his, so it still may need some work after all ;)

PeterB, Deckard_89, Peter77 and 3 others like this.
  8. sadicus

sadicus

Testing the Tropical Shore scene, Sun showing through object for some reason.
    What determines the Camera Clipping Plane Far? I set it to 10000, on Play it defaults to:4360

Tropical Shore scene:
    1. How to reduce the underwater fog? (It's to dense.) Trying to see farther distance underwater.
      Tropical Island Water> Absorption Underwater IME
    2. How to reduce or remove the Underwater wiggle effect?
      Tropical Island Water> Underwater Blur

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  9. PeterB

PeterB

I just downloaded 1.1.2, and now I get the following:

Assets/PlayWay Water/Scripts/Utilities/ShorelinesRenderer.cs(11,57): error CS1061: Type `PlayWay.Water.WaterCamera' does not contain a definition for `LocalMapsSizeInv' and no extension method `LocalMapsSizeInv' of type `PlayWay.Water.WaterCamera' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Had to revert to 1.1.1 as a result.

Mac, Unity 5.3.4p2.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  10. Fraconte

Fraconte

Also in 1.1.2 when you go underwater you see no water (only the surface) and you get 3 errors:

Invalid pass number (2) for Graphics.Blit. Material=PlayWay Water/Underwater/Base IME, npasses=1
    UnityEngine.Graphics:Blit(Texture, RenderTexture, Material, Int32)
    PlayWay.Water.UnderwaterIME:RenderDepthScatter(RenderTexture, RenderTexture) (at Assets/PlayWay Water/Scripts/Effects/UnderwaterIME.cs:283)
    PlayWay.Water.UnderwaterIME:OnRenderImage(RenderTexture, RenderTexture) (at Assets/PlayWay Water/Scripts/Effects/UnderwaterIME.cs:205)

Invalid pass number (3) for Graphics.Blit. Material=PlayWay Water/Underwater/Base IME, npasses=1
    UnityEngine.Graphics:Blit(Texture, RenderTexture, Material, Int32)
    PlayWay.Water.UnderwaterIME:RenderDistortions(RenderTexture, RenderTexture) (at Assets/PlayWay Water/Scripts/Effects/UnderwaterIME.cs:299)
    PlayWay.Water.UnderwaterIME:OnRenderImage(RenderTexture, RenderTexture) (at Assets/PlayWay Water/Scripts/Effects/UnderwaterIME.cs:210)

Invalid pass number (4) for Graphics.Blit. Material=PlayWay Water/Underwater/Base IME, npasses=1

11. PeterB

PeterB

Manually deleting the PlayWay water folder and then reimporting the new version fixed it.

Fraconte likes this.
  12. creat327

creat327

it is looking great but it's pricey to buy it without an android demo scene. Do you have an apk we can use for testing? On your original post you were able to run it on an ipad2, so it should run pretty fast on any device!

13. Nexusmaster

Nexusmaster

@zuzzu
    Hi,
    I'm working with Unity5.4 beta and it would be nice if you can fix your
    UnityGlobalIllumination.cginc
    file, which is currently not working in Unity5.4.

Kind Regards,
    Nexus

14. Brian2012

Brian2012

I can not get the Subtract or Add volume to work. It's bring up this issue, is anyone else having this issue? I have reinstalled, changed OS's, everything I can to fix this issue. I click Fix and the name changes to Volume Render but doesn't fix anything (water is not subtracted or added)

Attached Files:

15. zuzzu

zuzzu

Hi, a big update. I'm nearly done with a new render mode for water that I've been talking around this month.

It has two modes: forward and deferred! Both render modes are compatible with opaque image effects. Forward render mode supports all global fog, atmospheric scattering and ambient occlusion image effects that I've tested so far. Because it is forward render mode, it is able to display only a limited number of lights as it was a case so far.

Deferred render mode on the other hand can efficiently display any number of lights and is fully compatible with Unity's Screen Space Reflection image effect (3rd party solutions should work too, it writes to camera's gbuffer). It doesn't support refraction right now, but is going to (it is possible because it is rendered in a separate buffer).

Screenshot 001.png

Screenshot 002.png

On the screenshot above, global fog and screen space reflections are enabled (planar reflections are disabled).

Another new effect is surface wetting: gif.

I will do my best to upload an update on next Sunday, or just after it. It will contain compatibility fixes for Unity 5.4 beta, a new forward render mode, surface wetting and caustics/rays. I'm not able to do this faster, a big deadline is ahead of me (unrelated to water), apologies.

Regarding previous update (1.1.2), it seems it contains a few wrong files due to a mistake on our code repository. These files is old documentation, missing Foam 04 (Recommended).png and few old sample scenes scripts. It is not a big issue, but may cause errors on older Unity 5 versions. You can download a patch below:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...1598&authkey=!AMFaPWbCT5n_Fj0&ithint=file,zip

Rycons, hopeful, elbows and 2 others like this.
  16. PeterB

PeterB

Great news! Will surface wetting work on terrains as well (i.e. beaches)?

17. zuzzu

zuzzu

Yes, but a compatible shader has to be used on its material. I will supply a slightly modified Standard terrain shader with a support for it.

PeterB likes this.
  18. Quatum1000

Quatum1000

Awesome News! Yes Forward can have only 4 lights at one mesh!

A) Did you have realized the different wave intensity areas already?

B) And it would be great to have the different Wave Emitters for one user preset we talked already about.
    Means, then it would be possible to have eg. large waves (with intensity) and smallest water distortion waves (with intensity) surface in one user setup. No idea if this can be made with your core, but can offer outstanding realism.

Eg: Emitters - Intensity
    Large (5)
    Huge (0)
    Medium (0)
    Gentle (0)
    Breeze (4)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  19. gian-reto-alig

gian-reto-alig

I am testing playwater right now, and some questions came up I couldn't answer just with the documentation.

1) Is this a bug?

PLAYWATER PROBLEM.png

This is a rock mesh I just place in the middle of a makeshift lake for testing the interactions of the water surface with random meshes... and while the edge blend seems to work fine, the white "border" around the edges of the rock mesh make me think that the water surface postprocess has some problems with ... I dunno... sorting maybe?

What can I do to prevent such problems?

2) Shore Foam:
    I guess the answer is no, but is there any way on adding shore foam to the water surface? Currently this breaks the looks of an otherwise pretty flawless water shader.

Is shorefoam planned for a future version? If not, is there a way I could add that myself (modifying a shader, using particles, whatever)?

3) I am mostly interested in using playwater for rivers, lakes and ponds. Now, rivers are a different story, question to follow below.
    For lakes and ponds, I would like to use smaller mesh surfaces to be able to place them on different heights... I did read that this is possible, but couldn't get it to work. Is there any good explanation that shows step by step what I need to do to make it work?

4) The documenation refers "Wind direction Pointers".... yet when I check the Water main component, I see no such param, instead there is a reflection probe anchor param that isn't mentioned in the documentation. Is the documentation outdated? Where do I need to put the wind direction pointer at the moment? How exactly does the new param, ther reflection probe anchor, work?

5) Rivers... I guess I must be customer #999 asking about this, but forgive me, couldn't find any good information about it in this thread, so I'll just ask (most probably again).

I would like to use your water system for rivers too. Don't worry about the river geometry, I know how to build a river surface and modify the UVs so they run along the river.
    Question is, if there is a possibility to modify the playwater system so that the water surface gets panned along the river UV.
    If needed, I can make such modifications myself (not exactly a pro at Unity shader programming, but competent enough to try)... just need a pointer as to which shader needs to be modified, and if such a modification could make the whole system blow up.

6) Last but not least:
    Having lakes and rivers will at some point raise the need to blend the water surfaces together (where a river and a lake meet for example).
    Stitching the surface into one continuos one would of course also be possible, but I guess that would only work if I wouldn't care that the pan along the UVs I am thinking about for rivers would also affect lakes (I guess all solutions to slow down or disable the pan for parts of the surface would get complicated quickly).

Is there a good way to blend two water surfaces so they look continuos? I guess I could try to bend the river at the end (having the river surface some millimetres above the lake surface, and bend the last few polygons down into the lake surface)... would that be my best bet in getting a smooth transition?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  20. mollys1893

mollys1893

Hi there, love the asset! Was just wondering if it's possible to keep an object from distorting underwater (but distort everything else)

Also I'm using the asset with the HTC Vive, do you have any tips for increasing performance with it?

Thanks a lot!
    Molly

21. ddf

ddf

I get this shader error with 1.1.2 (even after nuking the Shaders directory and reimporting just that from the package):

Shader error in 'PlayWay Water/Utility/Jacobian': unrecognized identifier 'VertexOutput' at line 55 (on d3d11)

Compiling Vertex program
    Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING

And I'm still seeing a lot of glitching when the camera is underwater, which seems to be the water camera thinking it is *not* underwater for a frame or something. It triggers the submersion changed event every time, which WaterVolumeProbe was not doing previously, so we hear it happening too since there is a sound effect tied to that state change.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  22. dennisrsd

dennisrsd

He guys, I am planning to do something with multiplayer and I was wondering if Playway water supports multiplayer. Lets say you have high waves, its important that every client sees the same wave.

I hope you guys can help me with this.

Thanks !

Dennis.

23. FractalCore

FractalCore

Really liking this water. However, I started having a problem a couple of days ago.

It's started switching my shadows off in the editor window. I'm pretty sure it's PlayWay Water related. I run the game and everything is perfect. Then I come back to the editor and the shadows are still on for a second then switch off. No idea why.

If I delete the Ocean object, play it, then stop. The shadows are working again.

If I add a lightprobe in DX11 mode, set it to Realtime and move it around, the shadows flicker on and off any time it's moving then off as soon as I stop.

This is on Windows 7, Unity 5.3.4f1. It does it in DX9 and DX11. Deferred and Forward. Tested in an otherwise empty project with just PlayWay Water imported.

I'm sure it was working fine before, is there any known issues with shadows?

Attached Files:

24. Quatum1000

Quatum1000

Normaly you send the required positions, properties of the ships or game objects through the Network. If you want to do this in realtime, like Quake, S4L, etc. then it becomes really problematically if you set up your water to high waves. So ships or objects depending on wave high, if the ships have the same position but the waves have different heights, any player see the other ships floating in the air or under water. The reason is, you cannot get both waves of the different user system synchronized.

There are some complex solutions to do this. One is, to set all other ships of the multiplayer-network to the wave high of your own system. But then you run into other problems while comparing and calculating eg. canon shots aiming between all the players. Another solution can be Wave node radius transfer over the network.

Good luck with this :)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  25. DivergenceOnline

DivergenceOnline

Well I finally know what was causing a very serious issue we were experiencing in the built client of the game.

Playway is permanently corrupting the Unity editor and all projects you build with it.

Pretty serious accusation I'm aware, but here's the dope.

This happened two weeks ago. Players stated that the new version of the game available had extremely distorted interface buttons and general UI. I couldn't figure out why, because it didn't happen in the game in the unity editor; Only the built client. The only thing i'd done was update Playway to the (then) newest version). I spent five days systematically deleting every single thing in the entire game and building, building, building, more building, until i realized there was nothing left in the game but the damn login scene and the issue still happened. So i started rebuilding the game file structure folder by folder and building. No issues. Not until tonight, when i pushed a new build and sure-enough "messed up interface" was back. Guess what the last thing I added before this build was...

...Playway.

The worst part is that once this starts happening, simply removing all the playway files doesn't fix it. In fact there is nothing you can do to remove it because it seems like a virus that's permanently infected the unity editor itself. Any project i build from that editor will always have this issue until I completely uninstall and reinstall it. I started with Unity 5.2 and now we're on 5.3.4f with the same issue.

Pretty serious issue here. Any idea what affect your water system could possible have on the core unity systems itself to cause this? If it helps, the issue seems confined to UGUI interfaces and not NGUI.

20160427002621_1.jpg

26. Quatum1000

Quatum1000

Did you created a new project with 5.3.x and copy only the Asset folder without Playway to this new location, then delete the references to Playway system from you cam or anywhere, let unity rebuild and test?

I'm not sure if Playway adds own build-In custom shader to preferences / graphics for deferred, but from what I see your project was made in Forward Gamma mode.

Note:
    Keep in mind, if you copy a PC project to another PC system that use a different graphic card vendor, eg from ATI to a NVIDIA System, then on some cases gloss, specular and transparency will be wrong/broken for any reason and there is no chance to fix this anymore.

27. Fraconte

Fraconte

Have you tried setting the UI Canvas to Screen Space - Overlay?

28. gian-reto-alig

gian-reto-alig

29. DivergenceOnline

DivergenceOnline

It already is.

30. dennisrsd

dennisrsd

Thanks for the anwser. So the wave node radius controls the movement of the waves ?

31. Fraconte

Fraconte

I have not tested it yet, but there is a seed value you can set the same in all clients/server to make the simulation predictable. Then there is a network component to sync the water.Time variable between client and server.

32. HolyFireGames

HolyFireGames

@zuzzu Any update on the new render mode or 5.4 beta compatibility? Thanks.

Rycons likes this.
  33. dennisrsd

dennisrsd

Thanks that sounds like what I need!.

34. UltraTM

UltraTM

@DivergenceOnline sorry to ask its nothing about the watersystem. But did you handeld the patch notes on the site?
    Loading them from an file on the webspace or simply an textbox which changes on an update?

Greetings

35. DivergenceOnline

DivergenceOnline

I don't know what you mean my friend. Could you rephrase?

36. szymonkosok

szymonkosok

I think he is asking about how you are loading blog post on left. If it is static (every release has own blog post statically included) or by network.

37. DivergenceOnline

DivergenceOnline

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/2232
    Connected to our blog at blogger.com

I'm still waiting on these guys to respond to my issue so I had no choice but to switch the game ocean to CETO in the time being. I can't simply "not have water in the game" while waiting on a forum post.

UltraTM likes this.
  38. Fraconte

Fraconte

@DivergenceOnline If culling PlayWay water from the Camera solve your UI issue, perhaps you can try using a dedicated camera for the UI.

39. DivergenceOnline

DivergenceOnline

Still waiting on a response.

40. gburchell

gburchell

Hi @zuzzu - I was wondering on what the upcoming roadmap was looking like. It'll be good to know your plans. Your system is really impressive, but I've noticed the frequency of updates and your activity on this thread has reduced over time, and the roadmap could impact our dev plans. Thanks!

41. sgtkoolaid

sgtkoolaid

I am getting a whole mess of these. thoughts? I am using 5.3.4 p6

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'PlayWay Water/Variations/Water _ALPHABLEND_ON _CUBEMAP_REFLECTIONS _INCLUDE_SLOPE_VARIANCE _NORMALMAP _PLANAR_REFLECTIONS_HQ _VOLUMETRIC_LIGHTING _WATER_FOAM_WS _WATER_REFRACTION _WAVES_FFT' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'PlayWay Water/Variations/Water _ALPHABLEND_ON _CUBEMAP_REFLECTIONS _INCLUDE_SLOPE_VARIANCE _NORMALMAP _PLANAR_REFLECTIONS_HQ _VOLUMETRIC_LIGHTING _WATER_FOAM_WS _WATER_REFRACTION _WAVES_FFT' - Pass 'SHADOWCASTER' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'PlayWay Water/Variations/Water _ALPHABLEND_ON _CUBEMAP_REFLECTIONS _INCLUDE_SLOPE_VARIANCE _NORMALMAP _PLANAR_REFLECTIONS_HQ _VOLUMETRIC_LIGHTING _WATER_FOAM_WS _WATER_REFRACTION _WAVES_FFT' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'PlayWay Water/Variations/Water _ALPHABLEND_ON _CUBEMAP_REFLECTIONS _INCLUDE_SLOPE_VARIANCE _NORMALMAP _PLANAR_REFLECTIONS_HQ _VOLUMETRIC_LIGHTING _WATER_REFRACTION _WAVES_FFT' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'PlayWay Water/Variations/Water _ALPHABLEND_ON _CUBEMAP_REFLECTIONS _INCLUDE_SLOPE_VARIANCE _NORMALMAP _PLANAR_REFLECTIONS_HQ _VOLUMETRIC_LIGHTING _WATER_REFRACTION _WAVES_FFT' - Pass 'SHADOWCASTER' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'PlayWay Water/Variations/Water _ALPHABLEND_ON _CUBEMAP_REFLECTIONS _INCLUDE_SLOPE_VARIANCE _NORMALMAP _PLANAR_REFLECTIONS_HQ _VOLUMETRIC_LIGHTING _WATER_REFRACTION _WAVES_FFT' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'PlayWay Water/Standard' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'PlayWay Water/Standard' - Pass 'SHADOWCASTER' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'PlayWay Water/Standard' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'PlayWay Water/Variations/Water _ALPHABLEND_ON _CUBEMAP_REFLECTIONS _INCLUDE_SLOPE_VARIANCE _NORMALMAP _PLANAR_REFLECTIONS _VOLUMETRIC_LIGHTING _WATER_FOAM_WS _WATER_REFRACTION _WAVES_FFT' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'PlayWay Water/Variations/Water _ALPHABLEND_ON _CUBEMAP_REFLECTIONS _INCLUDE_SLOPE_VARIANCE _NORMALMAP _PLANAR_REFLECTIONS _VOLUMETRIC_LIGHTING _WATER_FOAM_WS _WATER_REFRACTION _WAVES_FFT' - Pass 'SHADOWCASTER' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'PlayWay Water/Variations/Water _ALPHABLEND_ON _CUBEMAP_REFLECTIONS _INCLUDE_SLOPE_VARIANCE _NORMALMAP _PLANAR_REFLECTIONS _VOLUMETRIC_LIGHTING _WATER_FOAM_WS _WATER_REFRACTION _WAVES_FFT' - All passes removed

42. DivergenceOnline

DivergenceOnline

Fraconte likes this.
  43. nubdev

nubdev

Disappointing. Regarding what you said before about it corrupting Unity irreparably, I'd like to add that I had a project set up with 1.1, then tested 1.3 in a completely new project. The waves look to be about 10 times the scale of what they were in 1.1, giving issues with using it with a stormy profile near land (large gaps of ocean appear as they dip below the terrain). I went back to the 1.1 project as the waves available with that version were in my opinion superior visually during stormy profiles, yet it had also been changed to a larger scale than it used to be - essentially a lower resolution wave despite having the same settings. Was pretty weird that it could change another project's assets.

Might just go with CETO myself as this is more optimised for deep sea / endless ocean scenarios and whatnot.

44. gian-reto-alig

gian-reto-alig

Well, that explains a lot... maybe we find an e-mail address or other contact information over that kickstarter?

@ the dev:

I respect that you work on other things besides this water systems, gotta pay the bills after all....
    But: your water system is not exactly a cheap Unity asset. For 100 bucks I would expect some basic level of support. Be it you read your support requests once a week, or once every two weeks. I am waiting over two weeks on getting support for my problems and answers for my questions now.

That would disappoint me in case of a 15 bucks asset. For the 100 bucks I paid for the playwater system I think I can expect a better level of support.

Given earlier expieriences with the asset store, which were 90% extremly positive, but to about 5% also extremly negative (people abandoning their assets, selling half finished assets for high prices and not answering support requests), I hope you forgive that I see lacking support as a first sign of a bad dev, and thus tend to react rather harshly.

Not saying this is the case with playwater, seems like there IS something quite good and working behind it, and seems like you DID respond quicker to support requests in the past. That is why I will not rate or comment on playwater in the asset store as of now, but rather go on the hunt for an e-mail address to reach you.

For the future, maybe put a note in this thread when you are not available for some time. Would be better if you could at least find an hour every week to make it not look like this asset is abandoned, but at least KNOWING that you will return to support the asset in the future would help give more confidence to asset store customers that got burned in the past.

45. sgtkoolaid

sgtkoolaid

yeah not exactly happy about this, given the price we all paid, we expect a certain standard of support. I hope he has a good excuse on why he is not responding and fixing things.

DivergenceOnline likes this.
  46. sgtkoolaid

sgtkoolaid

hell in fact if he is non-existent, ill do a chargeback. screw that. I am not paying a $100 for a plug in that has no support.

Edit: well I initiated a chargeback via paypal. Hopefully it lights a fire under his ass and gets him motivated to support this plug in properly. i recommend others to do the same. I refuse to support or pay for software/plug ins of creators who make potentially great plug ins but then skip town and run with the money and we are left with defunct plug ins. Not happening on my watch. Every single piece of software I am using now for my project (world creator, skymaster, etc) are great at responding and fixing. hell the world creator author himself connected via skype with me to fix a big bug he end up overlooking (which now helps everyone). that is the difference between great software, and great support. can't have one without the other.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
    gian-reto-alig likes this.
  47. zuzzu

zuzzu

Yay, sorry guys to disappear for two weeks. I've been solely working on this Kickstarter and had lot of crunch time lately :)

It was a one time thing and I'm going to catch up in few days. Let me work things out one at a time.

Let's start with @DivergenceOnline post. It sounds serious, but there is nothing permanent that I can do to the editor. I will research it and find out what's going on.

nubdev, hopeful and Rycons like this.
  48. zuzzu

zuzzu

You have reasons to feel that way, apologies. I will do my best to get things up and running asap.

49. zuzzu

zuzzu

Regarding 5.4 beta compatibility it's an easy fix. I will upload it tomorrow, just need to get sure that I remember everything correctly.

50. zuzzu

zuzzu

I thought things over and there is no way that my package would make any changes to the editor itself. There is only one explanation to what you have experienced.

WaterCamera component adds a few command buffers to the camera. If you have deleted PlayWay Water files by force then you hadn't let my script react to being removed and remove command buffers from the camera it was attached to. You can remove them manually though by using this gui in the built-in camera inspector:

upload_2016-5-10_20-5-45.png

There is certainly some conflict with your gui though that needs to be addressed. Do you use a custom shader on it?

This issue certainly had to be frustrating to be left unanswered. All I can do right now is to offer my sincere apologies.

hopeful likes this.