Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Question Playfab and UDP

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by GilbertoBitt, Sep 5, 2020.

1. GilbertoBitt

GilbertoBitt

is possible to use playfab with UDP? what kind of login can i enable it depending on the store that it will be send? you guys have some resource about what kind login system each store (location) will use? for example in a store x don't have google login because of the device itself can i check in any way the store that is in with a namespace and avoid send non compatible login system to them? and you guys have a list of login system available in each store?

to give more information i want to add buy coins, gens and this stuff.. how can i garantee that the player from ex: One Store will not lose those when changing phone.. etc? or UDP plugin automatically add a login system to those since it will handle IAP? or the IAP is based on the android device id to all unity plataforms and games that use IAP plugin and UDP?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  2. KangK

KangK

I'm also curious.

3. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies