Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Play Station Logo or similar

Discussion in 'PSM' started by Hanov, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Hanov

Hanov

Hello im working on PSM game (duhXD) im going to release a campaign so that means i will use a trailer, my question is can i use unity logo and PSM or PS-vita logo at the end of the trailer?

2. chrisall76

chrisall76

I'm sure you can use the Unity logo, no clue on the PS logo. Might want to send a email to whoever you work with on Sony's side for your game.

3. Hanov

Hanov

You sure about unity logo? is there a place were UT expressed about that?

4. Alk Studios

Alk Studios

As long as you do not portray yourself to be affiliated with UT you should be fine, hence the Unity splash screen present in games published by non-pro Unity editors.

5. mehulshukla

mehulshukla

SCEE Dev Support PSM