Search Unity

Play all mobile videos in Hologram 3D Video Player. Using "Holo Play Android App".

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Suresh-Kumar-Varadachari, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Suresh-Kumar-Varadachari

Suresh-Kumar-Varadachari

Play your mobile videos in 4 sides( Hologram 3D) by using "Holo Play Android App".
    Tips to view Hologram 3D in your mobile.

1) Increase the brightness to 100 % and the open the "Holo Play Android App".

2) Black background videos will give 100% Holographic view.

3) Convert Green screen videos available in youtube to black background and use it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.holo.play.video

2. DrewMedina

DrewMedina

Fantastic! Love the holograms... ive been using a youtube looper, so this will work great.
    I would love if you sold an asset for unity with camera setups! (For realtime usages)

3. DrewMedina

DrewMedina

Im having an issue where its showing the entire video on each view, not one image per view. Also, can you add the ability to play from the SD card, not just internal gallery?
    Thanks

4. Suresh-Kumar-Varadachari

Suresh-Kumar-Varadachari

Hi, can you please explain me on the issue once again? i'm working on camera setup asset for unity soon i will deploy in unity store :)

thanks

5. DrewMedina

DrewMedina

i assume this is a player that loops your holographic videos that are in a four panel view... I grabbed a few from youtube and when it plays, each directional view contains the entire youtube video...many small views in each view.
    Does this require a different format than what is on you tube?
    thank you

6. Suresh-Kumar-Varadachari

Suresh-Kumar-Varadachari

No Holo Play app converts single view video in to four sides view. Example I have one character in my video( when it is played in normal video player) Holo Play will show the same video in four views that's it :)

Thank you !!

Sample video (Download in your phone and play it using Holo Play app.

https://app.box.com/s/0ct9zpe1af6pvg59gtpb6rmi84nffvir

7. DrewMedina

DrewMedina

That explains it! I would buy this for the ipad as well if it was available. I like to loop holograms on the ipad mini... any details on the Unity asset? What can we do with it?
    thank you

8. ammar441

ammar441

from where i can download holo play app?