Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Feature Request PlasticSCM's CmdRunner support

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Build' started by Brogan89, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Brogan89

Brogan89

When running a prebuild method I'm getting an error when using
    CmdRunner.ExecuteCommandWithResult()

Code (CSharp):
    1. [Unity] ERROR: Caught exception invoking method 'Prebuild': 1: Error executing command 'cm find changeset "where branch='main'" "order by date desc" "limit 1" --format="{changesetid}" --nototal ': ApplicationName='cm', CommandLine='find changeset "where branch='main'" "order by date desc" "limit 1" --format="{changesetid}" --nototal ', CurrentDirectory='BUILD_PATH/p', Native error= The system cannot find the file specified.
    It looks like it's due to 'cm' not being available as in PATH as a system variable. Is this something that can be added, please?

2. dradog33

dradog33

I am having this same issue. I thought that cm was installed. How else is the build agent getting the code from plastic?

3. Brogan89

Brogan89

That's what I thought too. My assumption is they're using direct paths to the program rather than environment variables. Just a guess though.
    If there was a way to find out what the direct path is that would be good enough.